Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Welcome Hump Day

Dear Wednesday- It seems like it's taken you forever to get here but I am glad you finally arrived.

Dear Gas Station- Why is your darn biscuits so expensive? If you didn't make the best Sausage, Egg and Cheese around, I totally wouldn't buy them.

Dear Anika- I hate your growing up and I got to let you go. I hope you have fun at Elizabeth's tonight

Dear Housework- Your coming along. I just wish I could get my motivation back

Dear Thrift Store- I really need to deliver a bunch of stuff to you that I no longer need/want

Dear Dreams- One day I'll live in an RV and travel the world. You just wait and see

Dear Copper- I hate that shock collar as much as you do but people insist it will break you from going to the road and save your life.

Dear Fashion- This is what I wore today. Yes it's lots of orange. Don't judge


Dear Tomorrow- You are going to be busy. Let's hope your also a good day!

Dear Weekend- I'm really hoping to camp during you, fingers crossed

Dear Summer- My kids love you and your slipping away so fast. Please slow down









Dear Blog Friends- Hope Y'all have a great Thursday :)


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good Thursday too. Love the pictures of your kids playing outside. Your outfit is cute too.

    ReplyDelete