Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday Stuff

- Axle had a fairly good day today at school. He didn't cry or anything. He said he had a few tears in his eyes but he didn't let them roll out. How cute is that?

Making Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Trees

Playground Fun


* Anika seems to be adjusting to school okay this year. She was so in and out last year I worried about her but I think she's going to enjoy her Senior Year. I'm praying anyway!



* Sj had Physical Therapy today. Lee and I went with him. This was his last visit until further instruction from his doctor.

* I've been unbelievably tired all day. I'm blaming it on PMS. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap.

* Hubby went to my Dad's today and hung out with him in the garage. I guess they done some piddling!

* Anika went to Paintsville with Mom after school for dinner. I'm glad she has the same kind of relationship with my Mom as I had with my Granny!

* The kids played outside pretty much all evening. The weather has been so hot! They played so well together today too! They truly are best friends.

* I went for a job interview this evening for a secretary position at my kids school. It would have been perfect for me except I didn't get it :(

* Tonight I made dinner, prepared stuff for tomorrow and cleaned house. The kids got bathed and Sis helped Ax with his Homework!


* It's bedtime here now so I'm heading that way but before I go I wanted to share a few random pics with you.

Anika's First Day of School


Little Man's First Day of School


My Husband left me  sweet note :)


This gal is rotten


1st day of school wore him out


She finally got a mermaid blanket :)


Goodnight Friends!!!

Angie





1 comment:

  1. Angie, I loved the pictures. Please tell Axle I think he is really brave going to school is big stuff..He's growing up. Doesn't it make you want to cry yourself sometimes. Blessings to you young mommy be brave. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete