Making Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Trees
* Anika seems to be adjusting to school okay this year. She was so in and out last year I worried about her but I think she's going to enjoy her Senior Year. I'm praying anyway!
* Sj had Physical Therapy today. Lee and I went with him. This was his last visit until further instruction from his doctor.
* I've been unbelievably tired all day. I'm blaming it on PMS. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap.
* Hubby went to my Dad's today and hung out with him in the garage. I guess they done some piddling!
* Anika went to Paintsville with Mom after school for dinner. I'm glad she has the same kind of relationship with my Mom as I had with my Granny!
* The kids played outside pretty much all evening. The weather has been so hot! They played so well together today too! They truly are best friends.
* I went for a job interview this evening for a secretary position at my kids school. It would have been perfect for me except I didn't get it :(
* Tonight I made dinner, prepared stuff for tomorrow and cleaned house. The kids got bathed and Sis helped Ax with his Homework!
* It's bedtime here now so I'm heading that way but before I go I wanted to share a few random pics with you.
Anika's First Day of School
Little Man's First Day of School
My Husband left me sweet note :)
This gal is rotten
1st day of school wore him out
She finally got a mermaid blanket :)