Sunday, August 14, 2016

Our Weekend

What our weekend was made of:


Kids going to school Friday with no tears! Little Lee can't wait to start

Doctor's Appointment for SJ- scheduled to see a Neurosurgeon now. Praying for the best!

Walmart Trip for Anika's school supplies and scored myself two cute new pair of shoes while I was there

Lots of errand running, it's just what I do!

A visit from my friend Christie. I miss her bunches

Fun day at the water park with our Church Youth Group


























!

No sleep due to vomiting and tummy cramps :(

Feeling weak as dishwasher all day Sunday

Light housekeeping because the place needed to be livable again

Burgers on the grill- yummy

Pinterest and lots of my favorite things!!!

A new Moleskin Planner to start my bullet journaling

Attending a benefit for a young man in our community with cancer

Preparing for a new week ahead

Sharing these adorable photos of my kids

On the Playground at School




Bring on a NEW WEEK!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Great weekend! How cool to go to water park. I so wish I could have gone with you. It looks like so much fun. Yay for a new school year with no tears but boo to being sick. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete