* The first of this week started out rough with Axle and school but I'm proud to report by Wednesday, we was doing much better!
* We got the kids four wheelers and boy did we get a good deal on them! Ax is loving his but Lee has no interest in riding hers!
* We have had torrential downpours about everyday this week. Luckily they aren't lasting long.
* Axle got his new glasses Monday and is wearing them like a champ! I'm pretty proud :)
* I made a new Cabbage & Sausage Skillet Recipe Monday night and it was SO GOOD!!!!!
* Lee got her one on one night with Mom and Dad Monday night too. Ax stays a lot with them by himself but she rarely does, She had control over You Tube, got her toes and nails done & was pampered like a princess. She had a blast :)
* Tuesday I had a Headstart Meeting in the next town over. It was a quick meeting just wrapping up any unfinished business from last year. They served us dinner from Pig in a Poke (not my favorite) and then I swung by Cato's to do a little window browsing and of course I did by something! I couldn't resist!
* Tuesday evening Hubby helped my dad all day and then Mom fixed us a big family meal. It was delicious!
* Wednesday Lee finally started school. She's in Pre School so she always starts later than Bub. She was so excited and didn't shed a single tear. I was so proud of her!
* The High School let out early on Wednesday due to no Air Conditioning and a Water Leak. Anika had no complaints with it at all. She ended up going to her friend Elizabeth's house and spent the night there!
* I had yet another Interview for the school on Wednesday and sadly I didn't get it. It truly was a job I was passionate about and wish circumstances would have been different. I must admit, I was pretty disappointed.
* SJ's Uncle was here ALL day Wednesday and 1/2 the day Thursday trying to fix his vehicle. It broke down on him and he made it to our house but couldn't go any farther. He finally got it fixed!
* Our evening Wednesday was lazy. We done the normal baths, homework, etc but other than that nothing else got done. Oh well it happens.
* Thursday we had a lazy morning. I guess it just rolled over from Wednesday's lazy evening!r
* After the mail ran Thursday, we rode to a nearby town and got SJ's check cashed. We grabbed us some lunch at Arby's while we were out.
* Thursday evening was pretty much just a regular evening of getting things done and prepared for the next day.
* Friday we got some possible good news from SJ's job! We might qualify for Short Term Disability which would be amazing if we did. Fingers crossed!
* Anika got dress coded Friday at school around 10:00 so she ended up having to come home. Figured it was a good day to go get her nails and hair done. That school kills me!
* Friday evening the kids went to Youth Group and spent the night with Mom. Hubby and I had Date Night and his brother & his wife joined us. We fished till way late and had a great time enjoying nature and camping!!!
* Saturday morning we hung out at the lake for a bit before heading home.
* I ended up with a bad migraine so slept a few hours after coming home before picking up the kids.
* Saturday evening I hit up Goodwill, picked up my babes from Mom's and took Anika to spend the night with a friend! The rest of our evening was pretty much just lounging around.
* Sunday I missed Church. I spent my morning revamping my planning routine a little and doing some housework.
* I picked Sis up around 3:00 and brought her home. She's somehow hurt her shoulder and is in a lot of pain!