Thursday, August 4, 2016

Keeping it Positive

Today I feel exhausted, confused about some things and totally stressed. In light of all that, I also feel very blessed. Yes, I'm trying to encourage myself here so bear with me. What better time to do a Thankful Thursday post, right?

Today I'm Thankful For:

* Waking up- so many did not today

* Waking up a little earlier today. Still not on a good schedule yet but getting closer

* A running vehicle. It isn't much but it's reliable and it's paid for :)

* Cute outfits even if I do suck and forget to take outfit photos

* My Mom and Dad. I can always count on them

* Anika spending time with her friends even though I'm missing her dearly

* Annalee's good report at the doctor. Her blood work came back and showed no thyroid problem

* Quick sandwiches to grab on the go in between appointments

* An amazing school for my little one's. Today was what they call Kindercamp and being back in there just reminds me how amazing the people that work there are

* Grilled food- keeps the mess down

* Motrin to battle my headaches and neck pain

* Hot Baths for my aching bones

* Pinterest for inspiration in every aspect of my life

* Bedtime which hopefully comes very soon

1 comment:

  1. There's always something to be thankful for, even on the worst of days.

    ReplyDelete