Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A is for

About Today:

A is for Adjusting- All three of my kids seem to be doing well this school year and this makes my heart happy. Axle is even beginning to look happy in his photos from school instead of terrified! Here he is learning the letter S with Stickers!


B is for Beach- Mom and her Sisters left out this evening for their Annual Sister's Trip! They were planning on traveling 1/2 way tonight and the rest of the way tomorrow. They are Myrtle Beach Bound and I can't wait to see photos. I know they are going to have a blast! Prayers that they make a safe trip please!

C is for Camping- That is our plans for the upcoming weekend. Hubby and I drove out today and found a cabin we wanted to stay in. Our kids are over the moon excited!

D is for Doctor- SJ saw the Neurosurgeon today and it was an odd visit to say the least. We left knowing VERY little about what was going on with him. They referred him to 4 more weeks physical therapy so I guess we will do as they say.

E is for Excelling- Axle is really excelling this year. He's catching on so quickly and his teacher says his confidence has increased dramatically since last year. Today he took the reading portion of his MAP testing and scored ABOVE his goal. That's awesome because last year he was way below! Retaining him to Kindergarten is proving to be the right decision, thankfully.

F is for Fantasizing- SJ and I did a lot of that today as we drove to his doctor's appointment. Both of us would love to be Full Time RV'ers and travel the country with our children. Who knows, it might happen one day!

G is for Graduating- I cannot believe my daughter is Graduating this year. It seems SO unreal. She truly seems to be enjoying her Senior Year and I hope she continues too. Never before did she try to make friends, join clubs, etc but this year is different and I'm so unbelievably thankful. Here is some photos she shared on her FB page! Senior Memories are the best!












H is for Housework- Things around here are looking A Okay at the moment. Between Sissy helping and Hubby doing a little here and there, I'm staying fairly caught up.

I is for Intrigued- I've been very intrigued lately by this whole Capsule Wardrobe thing. Currently I'm trying to define my personal style and choose the colors I want to include in my Capsule Wardrobe. Let's just say that is easier said than done! I could do a whole post on it but I'll save you the pain of listening to me!

J is for Journey- Life is a journey...I'm trying to embrace this!!!!

K is for Kings Island- I'm hoping to sneak in a trip before the end of October. Crazy rides are calling my name :)

L is for Loving- Mom gave me this new ring today. I'm loving it and loving her. Isn't it pretty?


M is for Mornings- I'm getting better at being a Morning Person but I'm not totally there yet. I don't know if I'll ever be honestly. This might be as good as it gets.

N is for New- Fixed a New Recipe today- Grilled Cabbage! It was unreal good! 


O is for Organization- I'm still using my bullet journal and although I've not completely gotten the hang of it, I'm getting there!!!! It has helped keep me on track more which is a plus!

P is for Planning- Our Photographer and I are working on planning a date for Anika's Senior Settings. I'm ecstatic!

Q is for Quiet- I took a drive to town to pick up some things this evening. It was so quiet and peaceful. I love driving alone in the evenings. The sunset was just gorgeous this evening!!!!

R is for Reading- I guess I should say Lack Thereof....I've been dying to do some blog reading and just cannot find the time. Hopefully soon!

S is for Subbing- I've got my name on the school's sub list to work but they have yet to call me. Hopefully soon!

T is for Trip- Hubby and I are hoping to escape a night or two through Labor Day Weekend. Not sure financially we can but we are definitely hoping!

U is for Unrealistic- I suppose the school has now decided that their dress code policy is unrealistic so now they went to the other extreme and decided not to enforce dress code at all. Shew, isn't there a happy medium people?

V is for Van- I'd so love to own a Mini Van....not gonna happen no time soon though

W is for Wearing- Here's today's outfit and I'm not digging it!

It looks sloppy and frumpy
The shirt might work with different shirts 
The shorts are a NO!!!!

X is for X-Ray- Anika's still having shoulder pain so tomorrow we go for an X-Ray

Y is for You- I love you guys and thank you for your continued support in reading my blog. You all truly are the best!

Z is for Zero- Zero minutes till my bedtime!

Night Friends
Happy Hump Day!!!





1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your kids are doing so well in school this year, especially Ax. That's great! Sounds as if you have some really great stuff planned for the next few months. Can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete