Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday Thoughts

I didn't post yesterday so I'm playing catch up today. Here's just a few of my thoughts on things going on in my world right now.

* Monday was a LONG day. I felt horrible and even tried to work in a nap but the kids were not having it.

* We visited the Hubby's brother for a bit yesterday. I'm so thankful his brother is doing so well. He really has turned his life around. Visiting is now a pleasant experience.

* I worked my butt off finishing decluttering my bedroom. Everything now looks so nice and tidy including my desk area and under my bed.

* I hung myself an Inspiration Board over my desk while cleaning. Now to collect some inspiration to hang on it.

* Anika spent the night with our neighbor last night even though I really didn't want her to. She was fine though and returned home safe and sound this morning. I really have to get a grip on the fact that she is growing up on me.

* I worked cleaning and organizing Axle's room yesterday evening. I got his new carpet down, his tv shelf hung and his room rearranged. It look so much better. His closet is now cleared out and only has things that fit him in it. We are preparing for school.




* I took the kids for ice cream last night and indulged in a banana split myself. I'm loving them lately which is odd because I'm not an ice cream fan.

* My Mom is sick again with bronchitis. She went to the doctor yesterday and got a ton of medicine. She seems to be feeling a bit better today so hopefully she is on the mend.

* Hubby had a doctor's appointment today at noon so we got up and got motivated first thing this morning. Unfortunately he is off work for at least 2 more weeks, probably more. He has an MRI scheduled for the 28th of this month and returns to see the doctor on the 29th. He also starts Physical Therapy soon and will be doing it 3 times a week for 4 weeks. We are just trying to take things one day at a time to see how they pan out.

* I wore this to the doctor today. It was Pinterest inspired. The second photo was what I was trying to recreate. Not an exact match but close and I really like this outfit!



* We picked up the kids some pizza and breadsticks on the way home from the doctor. That is what they ate for dinner tonight too. They didn't mind, it's their favorite food!

* Anika and I tore Lee's room apart this evening. Her things are now all organized and ready for school too. It's nice to have it done and out of the way. Hopefully I can get her carpet down in a day or two.

* This evening I wanted to go for a walk so Anika agreed to go with me. Hubby joined us and sat on a bench while the kids rode their bike. It was a good way to relax and unwind for me.



















* I went to Mom's this evening and picked up a loaf of Zucchini Bread she made me. I could live on that stuff.

* Everyone is now sleeping in my house and I should be heading that way myself.

* Tomorrow the kids and I may catch a movie, not sure yet

Whatever your Wednesday brings friends, I hope it's wonderful!

Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment