Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Tiny Baby Turns 4

NOTE: I actually meant to publish this last night and forgot to hit the publish button. This post is about Wednesday 07/13/2016

I didn't blog yesterday for various reasons but mainly because my friend Rebekah and her kids spent the night with us. You didn't miss to much anyway as we didn't really get into much. Other than picking up some clothes Anika bought offline, our day was spent at home. I'm taking it easy this week, I'm tired!

Today however has been a bit more interesting. Today my tiny baby turned 4 years old. Her party isn't until this coming Sunday but I couldn't let the day go by without acknowledging what a special day it was. My princess woke up to Balloons this morning and Cupcakes for breakfast. I mean really, you can't beat that. We even sang Happy Birthday to her.













Sweet girl spent the rest of her day playing with her Bubby and friend Sophia. She definitely had fun.

This evening we decided we would finish off her day by going to Giovanni's for dinner. My friend Rebekah and her family met up with us there and ate. The kids had a blast playing the arcade games. It was definitely a fun evening!












 I think she felt like one special little gal!

Sissy came home from the beach tonight and we were all so very glad to see her. We sure have missed her what time she's been gone.

Tonight my little family feels complete. I feel like an overly blessed Momma! Life is good and I'm so thankful for all God's gifts. While watching your kids grow up can be so bittersweet, I always try to remember that it is such a privilege denied to so many.

Friends have a lovely night. I'm going to go snuggle my Birthday gal while she is still little enough to let me!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment