Sunday, June 19, 2016

Weekend Edition

It's Sunday and the weekend is just about over. It's been a good one though so I sure can't complain.

Friday we sat around the house most of the day. We did get Annalee's room cleaned and it felt good to be able to check it off my list. I also ended up going to the doctor Friday due to a boil on the inside of my leg. Other than that, it was pretty slow paced until Friday evening. We spent our evening celebrating the last day of VBS with a pool party and ice cream. To say the kids had a blast is an understatement.
























Saturday was pretty much a slow paced day. I went and got some Father's Day gifts and that was about it. Hubby got all our grass cut and a window air conditioner installed so maybe we don't sweat to death all summer. We had pizza for dinner and then spent the evening at his brother's. He helped him with some electrical work while the kids and I hung out in the house and talked to Debbie. It was around 10:30 when we got home and we all hit the hay shortly after!

Today started with Church and I was so happy that my husband went. Our VBS kids performed for their daddies today and they did an awesome job singing. I was so proud of my three!




The Church service was good. I liked the preacher today. After the service, my cousin was baptized. It was such a blessing to be present to see it. I love her so much and am so proud of her.













After church we came home, warmed up some pizza for lunch and gave Hubs his present and cards. 


After that it was a trip to Walmart. We got 4 new tires for the truck and stuff to fix the air conditioner. We are getting vacation ready, only 10 more days :)

I spent this evening with my parents. We took dad his gifts and sat on the porch and visited. I'm so thankful to still have them both.

After we got home Hubby put the tires on the truck and got the air fixed. I had Anika color my hair for me to hide some of this grey. The washing machine is winding down for the night and we are all getting ready for bed. It's almost time to start a new week!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day Weekend

Angie




No comments:

Post a Comment