Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Things I'm Loving this Tuesday

Tonight is one of those nights that I'm exhausted so I thought I'd give you a short list of things I've been loving today!

* Sleeping in especially since I didn't go to bed till 5 am this morning. Stupid Lifetime movies

* The ladies at our local gas station. They are always laughing and cutting up. It's refreshing to see good customer service.

* The hubby finally getting us a good dependable boat, Woo Hoo!!!!

* Great finds at the Goodwill today including 2 new Maxi dresses

* Hotdogs hot off the grill today for lunch

* Road trip planning- looks like we will be making a change of plans for July

* Knowing Date Night is right around the corner

* An evening walk with my friend Beck and my Mom and Dad




























* Ice Cream outside on the picnic tables





* Breakfast Buritos for dinner

* A semi clean house

* The glorious weather we are having


Friends- it's been a good one! Talk to you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day and looks like you guys had a blast on your walk.

    ReplyDelete