Friday, June 10, 2016

Rounding Out the Week

It's been a couple days since I've posted so let's get all caught up tonight, shall we?

Wednesday was quite a busy day. Our morning was spent picking up our new camper which we love by the way. We have had several different kinds of campers over the years but pop up campers are our favorite. They are easy to pull and set up even for me which means we can camp without the hubby if we choose too.


Of course as soon as we got home the Hubby had to pop it up for the kids so they could play in it. Afterwards he had to head off to work!

I had a doctor's appointment at 1:30 so Anika watched the kids while I ran to the doctor. I just got my meds refilled so I wasn't there too awfully long. I did get him to up the dosage on my medication so I hope it helps this funk I've been in.

After my appointment, I came home and got the kids and we went to a new to them park. Axle had been there when he was little but didn't remember it and Annalee had never been there. Here expression when we pulled in was priceless. It's in the next town over but well worth the drive!




We had bought KFC and took with us so we made the kids eat first thing. Had we not have, they wouldn't have ate a bite. I'm not sure they enjoyed the food but I sure did plus I didn't have to cook dinner. That is a win/win.

After they ate they played and played and played some more. We were there almost a total of three hours. Beck and I did a lot of talking while they played. The kids had an awesome time and wanted to know when we could go back!











































By the time we got home, my crew was exhausted and they went to bed shortly after. Anika had a friend over and they hung out for awhile before retiring to bed. I should've went to bed myself but ended up staying up longer than I needed to, story of my life these days!!!!

Thursday was a blah day for me. I woke up and just didn't feel great. I spent the majority of my day just lounging around and the kids played. Hubs left for work around 1:00 and Mom picked up the kids to go swimming around 1:30. They tried to get me to go swimming with them but I just wasn't up to it. I don't know what my  deal was. 

No sooner than the kids left, I went to bed. I ended up sleeping like a rock for almost 4 hours. When I woke, Anika had called. Her and I got into an argument and the rest of the evening just wasn't a good one. The kids didn't get home till around 6:30 so they spent the remainder of the afternoon just playing. Anika hulled herself up in her room because she was mad at me. I done a ton of laundry and just lazed around myself. I didn't even take a single photo. It was just a really off day for all of us I guess.

Today has been a much better day though. It has been insanely busy but a good day. I ran errands and paid bills first thing this morning. Hubby spent his day out clear coating the boat and cleaning on his garage. I got myself showered and dressed while he was doing that!

He left for work around 1:30 and the kids and I left out to run to the next town over. I put some money in the bank and then we hit up Kmart. Our local Kmart is closing and so everything is marked down 40% now. I snagged a few good buys

Got this dress for ME
$15.00

Also got myself this one
$4.00

Anika found these shorts
$10.00

Ax got 3 new shirts $3.00 each!!!

I decided since we was out and about we would grab some food. Anika wanted Bob Evans so Bob Evans it was. The food was good but the service not so much. It's been like that the last few times I've been there. We ordered Onion Chips for an Appetizer and I got a Side Salad, Turkey, Dressing and  Mashed Potatoes. It was yummy and I was as full as a tick when we were done.




By the time I drove us home, I could barely hold my eyes open. I don't know why I've been so tired this week but I have. I came in and fell right to sleep. Unfortunately I only got to sleep a few minutes before sis woke me up to tell me we had to go to the church.

We spent the remainder of our evening on the Church Bus handing out flyers. The teens did the handing out and us adults just rode along. Our VBS starts Monday so we wanted to get out as many flyers as possible. When we finished up around 8:30 the teens decided they all wanted to come home with me. Luckily I have an outdoor finished little house to let them stay in. This is the scene at my house tonight.


I ordered them pizza and I can hear them jamming out there! I'm waiting on one of the mom's to come get two of them (the boy of course and one of the girls) and then I'm going to bed. My Axle is already asleep and my Annalee is trying. I should do some prep for tomorrow but I'm just too tired. It will have to wait till tomorrow.

Hubby and I will be doing Date Night tomorrow. It's the first in a long while so I'm pretty excited. The weather is supposed to be amazing so we will be boating and camping all alone. Yep, I cannot wait.

Sunday we promised the kids we would take them to the lake so that pretty much sums up our weekend.

I'll be back with a post Sunday night or Monday though

Until then...You all have a great weekend!!!!

Angie












No comments:

Post a Comment