Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May comes to an end

So I haven't blogged in a few days!! I'll be posting twice today to try and get all caught up. Our May went out with a bang though so I thought I'd share!!!

* We finished up our last day of Day Camp! The kids had an absolute blast!!!!

























































* We welcomed a new member to our family and my cousin made the most gorgeous bride ever!!!



































































* We went on our first camping trip of the year and spent 3 days Lakefront!!!!

































May was Definitely a wonderful month
Now let's hope June is just as awesome :)

Happy June Friends

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading all your May adventures. Hope June is as good for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looked like a HAPPY month!!

    ReplyDelete