Wednesday, June 8, 2016

List 8/30- Things from my Childhood!

1. The Glo Worm- wasn't this the cutest-ugliest little thing you ever saw!!!



2. T-Shirt clips! I seriously thought I was so cool when I wore these


3. Mario Brothers- I spent many late nights playing this game!


4. Cabbage  Patch Kids- I actually won a Cabbage Patch Kid look alike contest once. How corny is that?


5. Skip It- Um, talk about wearing you out but SO FUN!!!!!


6. Alf- This was actually my nickname. I loved Alf


7. ET- Who didn't watch it in the 80's


8. Jelly Shoes- I owned A LOT of these!!!!


9. PeeWee Herman- I can't believe I watched  this dork!


10. Pogo Ball- I had several and frankly they was a blast!


11. PacMan- My most favorite game EVER!!!!


12. Lisa Frank- I owned Lisa Frank EVERYTHING!!!!


13. NKOTB- Can you say Love Struck?


14. Married with Children- One of the funniest shows ever


15. Strawberry Shortcake- She smelled so good!


16. Dare- Just say NO to drugs!!!


17. Trapper Keepers- I got a new one every year!!!


18. Fraggle Rock- These guys was so cool


19. Double Dare- The only show I ever wanted to be on


20. Donkey Kong- Another game I played on the regular


21. Dirty Dancing- I can still quote the entire movie


22. The Smurfs- My every Saturday morning cartoon!!!!


23. Bubble Necklaces- Bubbles at your fingertips!!!


24. Full House- Best Show Ever!!!!



25. Slouch Socks- Owned a pair in every color!!!!!


26. Madonna- She was so edgy


27. Rainbow Brite- So colorful and fun :)


28. Popples- It's a ball, no it's a stuffed animal :)


29. Puppy Surprise- Because it was so fun to see how many babies you got!!!!


30. This Roller Thing- Going downhill was a flippin' blast!!!!


31. Lite Brite- Endless hours of creativity


32.  View Master- I have no clue what the appeal was!!!!


33. Simon- A machine smarter than me


34. Nintendo Gameboy- Ah, so fun!!!


35. The Walkman- Best Invention Ever!!!


36. Mr. Frosty- I loved making yummy slushies!!!


37. 3D Glasses- Look how goofy these things were but yet I loved them


38. Big Keyboards- My papa bought me one and I never could play!!!!!


39. Giant Camcorders- I remember mommy following me around with one of theses things


40. Bazooka Gum- Need I say more?


41. Dying your shoes to match the dress- So Lame!!!!


42. Candy Cigarettes- Talk about thinking your cool


43. Jelly Bracelets- Hundreds on each arm!!!!


44. Disney Movies- The good one's


45. Slap Bracelets- I mean why not


46. See thru phone- I was in love with mine!!!!


47. Perfection- The most never wrecking game in history


48. Squeeze It's- Mom always kept a refrigerator full


49. Popsicles- The way they should be made


50. Frankenberries- My morning breakfast







Tomorrow's List- 50 Favorite Quotes!!!!


























































1 comment:

  1. Wow! This brought back so many good memories. We must have lived parallel lives!

    ReplyDelete