2. T-Shirt clips! I seriously thought I was so cool when I wore these
3. Mario Brothers- I spent many late nights playing this game!
4. Cabbage Patch Kids- I actually won a Cabbage Patch Kid look alike contest once. How corny is that?
5. Skip It- Um, talk about wearing you out but SO FUN!!!!!
6. Alf- This was actually my nickname. I loved Alf
7. ET- Who didn't watch it in the 80's
8. Jelly Shoes- I owned A LOT of these!!!!
9. PeeWee Herman- I can't believe I watched this dork!
10. Pogo Ball- I had several and frankly they was a blast!
11. PacMan- My most favorite game EVER!!!!
12. Lisa Frank- I owned Lisa Frank EVERYTHING!!!!
13. NKOTB- Can you say Love Struck?
14. Married with Children- One of the funniest shows ever
15. Strawberry Shortcake- She smelled so good!
16. Dare- Just say NO to drugs!!!
17. Trapper Keepers- I got a new one every year!!!
18. Fraggle Rock- These guys was so cool
19. Double Dare- The only show I ever wanted to be on
20. Donkey Kong- Another game I played on the regular
21. Dirty Dancing- I can still quote the entire movie
22. The Smurfs- My every Saturday morning cartoon!!!!
23. Bubble Necklaces- Bubbles at your fingertips!!!
24. Full House- Best Show Ever!!!!
25. Slouch Socks- Owned a pair in every color!!!!!
26. Madonna- She was so edgy
27. Rainbow Brite- So colorful and fun :)
28. Popples- It's a ball, no it's a stuffed animal :)
29. Puppy Surprise- Because it was so fun to see how many babies you got!!!!
30. This Roller Thing- Going downhill was a flippin' blast!!!!
31. Lite Brite- Endless hours of creativity
32. View Master- I have no clue what the appeal was!!!!
33. Simon- A machine smarter than me
34. Nintendo Gameboy- Ah, so fun!!!
35. The Walkman- Best Invention Ever!!!
36. Mr. Frosty- I loved making yummy slushies!!!
37. 3D Glasses- Look how goofy these things were but yet I loved them
38. Big Keyboards- My papa bought me one and I never could play!!!!!
39. Giant Camcorders- I remember mommy following me around with one of theses things
40. Bazooka Gum- Need I say more?
41. Dying your shoes to match the dress- So Lame!!!!
42. Candy Cigarettes- Talk about thinking your cool
43. Jelly Bracelets- Hundreds on each arm!!!!
44. Disney Movies- The good one's
45. Slap Bracelets- I mean why not
46. See thru phone- I was in love with mine!!!!
47. Perfection- The most never wrecking game in history
48. Squeeze It's- Mom always kept a refrigerator full
49. Popsicles- The way they should be made
50. Frankenberries- My morning breakfast
Tomorrow's List- 50 Favorite Quotes!!!!