1. Grand Canyon- I'd love to visit here with my children...I hear it's one of the most amazing sights in the world!
2. Hawaii- Stairway to Heaven- Does this need any explanation?
3. St. Louis Arch- No idea why I want to see the Arch but I always have!
4. Vegas- I hear Vegas can be very kid friendly but I'd not complain about a couple's weekend in Vegas either :)
5. Walt Disney World- I have never been nor have my children. Everyone should experience that kind of magic!
6. Niagara Falls- Another God made beauty that I'm dying to see!
7. Grandfather Mountain- A mile high swinging bridge...now that is awesome! It's one of those places I found online a few years back and have wanted to visit ever since!
8. Colorado- I can't even choose a specific place in Colorado because the entire State looks absolutely amazing! I'd love to do a complete Colorado Road Trip :)
9. San Antonio Riverwalk- This is just another one of those places that call my name!
10. Cedar Point- I actually just want to take Anika here. She's wanted to go forever and we have never made it!
11. Central Park- We actually visited NYC but never made it to Central Park so on a return visit it would be at the top of my to do list!
12. Opryland Hotel- More specifically, I want to visit here during the Christmas Season! They say it is amazing!!!
13. Key West- I'd love to do a few days with the husband in the Florida Keys!!!
14. Yosemite- Because duh, it would have to be breathtaking!
15. Chicago Skydeck- What a rush that would be! I can only imagine how gorgeous the city view is!
16. Mall of America- Not even to shop, just to experience it. My Mom went several years ago and said it was just amazing :)
17. Stone Mountain- We actually stopped here for a day on a road trip. It was awesome and I'd love to spend a weekend camping there. We just didn't have time to do and see all we wanted to!
18. Assateague Island- To see those gorgeous wild ponies!!!!
19. Acadia National Park- Um, no explanation should be needed. I can only imagine how beautiful it is!
20. Duquesne Incline- I hear the view of Pittsburgh is astonishing!
21. West Virginia Exhibition Coal Mine- My husband works underground so I'd love to go here with my kids. It's an underground tour of an actual coal mine!
22. Norris Lake- I saw these floating houses out on this lake years ago and have been dying to vacation in one ever since!!!
23. Golden Gate Bridge- I love Bridges and this one is iconic. Just gorgeous!
24. Ocean City- Because a beach and a Boardwalk always make me happy!!!
25. Cape Cod- I mean seriously, just look!!!!
25. Ace Lake- Fairly close to home and my kids would have a blast :)
26. Grand Tentons- Why would you NOT want to visit?
27. Silver Dollar City- Among many other Branson attractions!!!!
28. Hocking Hills State Park- Another area fairly close to home yet I've never visited! Definitely want to see it!
29. Pocono Mountains- As you can tell from this post, I'm a nature lover so the Pocono Mountains is an obvious choice for me!
30. Beale Street- Would love to visit here with the Hubby just to see what all the hype is about!
31. Alaska- Everything about it excites me. I'd need at least a full week to explore!!!!!
32. Sleeping Bear Dunes- YES PLEASE!!!!
33. Zion National Park- AMAZING!!!
34. Arches National Park- Just look how awesome that is. I'm dying!!!
35. White Sands National Park- White Sand, need I say more?
36. Mojave Desert- Because I've never actually been to a desert
37. Lake Tahoe- This would be a perfect family getaway
38. Big Sur- I could sit there and absorb the scenery forever I'm sure :)
37. Portland Oregon- There is just something about Portland that draws me to it. I think I'd love to live there!
38. Congaree National Park- Look how peaceful this place looks!!!!
39. Dry Tortugas National Park- Oh my word- amazing!!!!
40. Navy Pier- How fun does this place look?
41. New Mexico- It just seems like such an interesting place to me!
42. Cummins Falls- I actually ran across this place online not too long ago and I so want to visit!
43. Sliding Rock- I WILL take my kids here one day. How awesome is that?
44. The Wilds- My kids would love this amazing experience!!!!
45. Seneca Rocks- I cannot imagine this in person. It would have to be way cool :)
46. Lancaster PA- The Amish lifestyle has always been so interesting to me
47. Put in Bay and Kelly's Island- A friend of mine visited and said it was so relaxing and fun!
48. Inner Harbor- Always felt like this would be a great family friendly getaway
49. Hollywood- Because everyone needs a photo in front of the Hollywood Sign!!!!
50. Busch Gardens- Another place I'd love to visit with the kiddos!!!!
There ya have it- 50 places I wanna see. Trust me, I could add another few hundred to this list :)
Tomorrow's List: 50 Things I've Done