Thursday, June 16, 2016

List 16/30- Songs I Like

1. Sweet Home Alabama- Lynard Skynard

2. I'll Fly Away- Gospel

3. Hold On- Wilson Phillips

4. I think were alone now- Tiffany

5. Under the Bridge- Red Hot Chilli Peepers

6. Don't take the Girl- Tim McGraw

7. Paradise- Tesla

8. Humble and Kind- Tim McGraw

9. Love of a Lifetime- Firehouse

10. Don't Blink- Kenny Chesney

11. Bills- LunchMoney Lewis

12. Paradise City- Guns n Roses

13. Go Rest High on That Mountain- Vince Gill

14. Coat of Many Colors- Dolly Parton

15. If I Die Young- The Band Perry

16. Mr. Big- To Be With You

17. Gunpowder and Lead- Miranda Lambert

18. The Fool- Lee Ann Womack

19. Heard it from a Friend- REO Speedwagon

20. Cherry Pie- Warrant

21. Jesus Take the Wheel- Carrie Underwood

22. Little Red Wagon- Miranda Lambert

23. I'd Love to Lay you Down- Conway Twitty

24. Buy Me a Rose- Kenny Rogers

25. Tell Lori I Love Her- Keith Whitley

26. Ten Feet Away- Keith Whitley

27. Don't Close Your Eyes- Keith Whitley

28. You ain't woman enough to take my Man- Loretta Lynn

30. Moses Take Your Shoes Off- Gospel

31. Roll On- Alabama

32. Love Hurts- Nazareth

33. We Built this City- Starship

34. Hey Bobby- KT Oslin

35. She's in Love with a Boy- Trisha Yearwood

36. Angel Eyes- The Jeff Healey Band

37. Thunder Rolls- Garth Brooks

38. Friends in Low Places- Garth Brooks

39. Family Tradition- Hank Jr

40. Picture- Kid Rock

41. Lips of an Angel- Hinder

42. Bed of Roses- Bon Jovi

43. I'd die for You- Bon Jovi

44. If Heaven Aint a lot like Dixie- Hank Jr.

45. Please Don't Leave Me- Pink

46. Delta Dawn- Tanya Tucker

47. I'm a Bitch, I'm a Lover- Meridith Brooks

48. I Hate the World Today- Meridith Brooks

49. Life in the Fastlane- The Eagles

50. I will Always Love You- Whitney Houston


Tomorrow's List- Why I Love Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment