1. My Mom and Dad are still happily married after 40 some year- relationship goals!
2. My Mom retired a few years ago from the CAP office. She was a family service worker for the Headstart Progam
3. My Mom has always worked! From pizza places, flower shops, radiology clinics, headstart teacher and a few more I'm sure I'm forgetting
4. My Mom is actively involved in Church. She leads the Youth Group Program and is over the Sunday school program as well.
5. My Mom is getting ready to have a Birthday tomorrow!!!!
6. My Mom has the prettiest natural red hair ever. She also has a red head temper
7. My Mom loves to walk and work in her flowers.
8. My Mom just learnt how to swim a few years ago
9. My Mom is completely Obsessive Compulsive and her house is always in immaculate condition
10. My Mom always helps me when I need her. She really is my best friend
11. My Mom got her Bachelor's Degree at 40 some years old. She is a very driven lady
12. My Mom looks very young and takes wonderful care of herself
13. My Mom is constantly doing and spending time with my kids. She's an awesome grandma
14. My mom is the oldest of 4 girls and they all turn to her for everything
15. Everyone in our family calls my mom Sissy
16. All of my kids friends call her Nan
17. My Mom is an amazing cook!!!! Nothing like dinner at Mom's
18. My Mom is scared of nothing that I know of other than mice. I think that is where I get it from
19. My Mom is a coffee drinker and loves her sweets
20. My Mom lost her parents (both) a few years ago and took care of them until the day they died
21. My Mom is a woman of a ton of Faith and I wish I could be more like her
22. My Mom loves to joke and have fun. She's really just a big kid at heart
23. My Mom has a beautiful voice and used to sing "Coat of Many Colors" to me when I was little
24. My Mom is very independent and doesn't like help from anyone
25. My Mom is always thinking of others and does her best to be there when anyone needs her
26. My Dad retired just a few months ago from the coal industry
27. My Dad is one of the hardest working people I know. He doesn't accept any handouts
28. My Dad's Dad died when he was just 19. I think from the stories I've been told, my dad is just like him
29. My Dad was recently ordained as a deacon in the Church
30. My Dad doesn't gossip or talk about anyone
31. My Dad loves to read and fish. He also loves to work in his garden
32. My Dad is very affectionate with his family. He makes sure we all know he loves us
33. My Dad has one brother and they are very close
34. My Dad is honest as the day is long. If he tells you something you can bank on it being the truth
35. My Dad was in a horrible motorcycle accident when he was younger and done major damage to his legs. To this day he still limps
36. My Dad is dark complected, has dark eyes and dark hair just like me
37. My Dad is super smart but never went to college
38. My Dad loves my kids but hates keeping them by himself. He says they make him nervous
39. My Dad collects signs to hang in his garage. It's his new found hobby
40. My Dad is a gardener and grows a ton of food every year
41. My Dad used to hunt a lot but hasn't in years because of his legs
42. My Dad is quiet and listens much more than he talks
43. My Dad's favorite cake is Pineapple Upside Down
44. My Dad's birthday is in December, close to Anika's
45. My Dad is the Sunday School teacher at Church for the adults
46. My Dad is my shoulder to cry on. I'm a Daddy's girl
47. My Dad is very patient. Sometimes I say he has the patience of Job!
48. My Dad rarely wears shorts because one of his legs is very small due to muscle loss from the accident
49. My Dad goes out of his way to help people. It's just who he is
50. My Dad is truly the poster child for a "Family Man". We are so blessed!
50 Trends I don't Understand!!!