I MUST CONFESS:
* I am counting down the days till school is out. Ax is struggling every single morning with getting up and going. It's a never ending battle with him. I'll be so relieved to get a break from it for a few months.
* I love walking. I would have never thought I'd enjoy it so much but I really do. Today's walk was just the local bike trail but still enjoyable.
* I worry about my friend Rebekah, just trying to keep positive thoughts
* I was kind of sad that today was our last Headstart Parent Meeting until next school year. I mean I'm still on a bunch of committees and stuff during the summer but I kind of enjoy the parent meetings.
* I'm as excited as Annalee to go to Camden Park. I'm such a big kid. It's official though, we bought our tickets today.
* I finally marked "clean up yardsale stuff" off my to do list! It had been piled up at my granny's forever. I went and loaded it all up today and donated it to a local thrift store!
* I love being a mommy and I so love getting things like this. My girl made this for me today at school.
* I went to the thrift store today browsing around. I hit the jackpot on summer dresses for Annalee!
* I'm a little worried about money this week. We have had SO many school expenses and traveling expenses
* Hubs and I are in dire need of a date night
* I had a crazy dream last night and it's annoyed me all day today
* I was glad to hear Axle's X-ray was okay except for constipation. They put him on medicine so hopefully it will help.
* The laundry was really piling up again but I got it back under control today
* I was heartbroken to come home and find no Rice Krispie Treats. Anika was supposed to be making them and didn't have enough marshmallows. They are my favorite too!!!!!
* I love when husband calls me on his way home from work. Makes me know he's thinking of me
* I'm kinda sick of rain...blah its all it's done
* My Annalee is the messiest kid in the entire world. I think she spends her whole day trying to figure out what she's going to mess up
* My kids hate clothes...it's a job just keeping them dressed
* My teenager told me today she hoped to be 1/2 as cool as a mom as I am. Melt my heart :)
* I'm a good cook if I have to say so myself
* I love these photos of Axle's class today. They are doing a balloon countdown till the end of school. They pop a balloon each day and it has a message in it. Today they went barefoot all day in class!
* I'm hoping they don't change my cousin Maggie's birthday party from Friday to Saturday. I can't go Saturday :(
* My hubby is outside cutting brush. Apparently it's a new hobby of his
* Lee is in the tub and Ax is heading that way. It's almost time to call it a night around here and I am NOT complaining!
Happy Hump Day Friends
May the 4th be with You!!!!