Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I Just Don't Know

Today I thought I'd do something a little different and make a post about things I don't know!

I don't know where my motivation was this morning. We didn't oversleep but was still 9:00 am getting to school. We just couldn't get up and at it for some reason. Only 2 days left though

I don't know why it just won't quit raining. Seems that is all it has done and I'm so over it. It was so dreary today not to mention cold!



I don't know when we will get a chance to walk this week. We didn't get to walk today and the rest of the week isn't looking any more promising. It's just a busy week.

I don't know whose idea it was to have the Senior Class do a Senior walk through the Elem. School but I think it was genius. Such a great way to instill in their little minds what they are striving for.

I don't know why Anika's homebound teacher waits till last minute to tell us anything but she does. She called at 9 this morning wanting Anika to meet her at 11 at the library. Needless to say I had to call Mom's, wake Anika up and then rush up there to get her so she could go take a test!

I don't know when I'll ever get time to clean house. Maybe this weekend

I don't know where all our dirty laundry comes from. It's like it procreates over night.

I don't know why people say they are coming to something and don't. Mom planned a huge cousin's get together today for her family and hardly no one showed up although they all said they were coming. She made a ton of food. I felt sorry for her. I went though!

I don't know where my dad came from but they sure don't make them like him anymore. He's just the best.

I don't know how I managed to keep my temper today at Axle's Sports Banquet but I did. I emailed them last night asking if Ax would receive a medal and his coaches wife assured me he would. Then we show up to the banquet tonight and low and behold they didn't have one for him. Now granted Ax played sporadically because that is just who he is right now and I wouldn't have been offended except for the fact that they said he would. Obviously if he wasn't getting one I wouldn't have taken him. They did end up giving him another kids who wasn't there and told me they would have him one made but still it wasn't the point.





I don't know why Anika doesn't wear her hair in pigtails everyday. Look how darn cute she is. She served at the High School Awards Banquet tonight and I thought she looked just darling!!!!



I don't know how one kid can ask so many questions but boy my Axle can!!!!

I don't know why they are having Kindergarten Graduation tomorrow when school isn't out until Friday but they are!

I don't know where my appetite has gone lately but I've had none. I think it's probably due to PMS settling in soon.

I don't know how I forgot to get Motrin when my heads splitting but I did. Leave it to me

I don't know what I'd do without my Mom. Today she pressed Axle's graduation gown for me. She's the greatest

I don't know where hubby gets his ideas from but right now he's outside cutting trees and trying to change the course of the creek. I will never think like a man

I don't know why but I'm so sleepy tonight so I'm going to update my calendar, pack the Hubby's bucket and then go to bed!

Hope Y'all are having a nice Thursday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where you got such a cute idea for your post today. I really enjoyed reading it. So much happening in your world right now. Hope you get lots of sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete