Monday, May 9, 2016

Friday- Party Day!!!!

I'm SO behind on blogging so tonight I'm gonna play catch up! I apologize in advance for so many posts!!!

* Friday Ax was sick and didn't go to school but Annalee did. Her teacher met me at the door practically begging me to take the baby chicks they had left in their classroom. Well you know me, I'm a big sucker!


* Rebekah and I took our normal morning walk. We decided to walk the trail down by the creek here in town. We forgot about the recent flooding but was reminded quickly. Our pathway to the trail was blocked so we had to walk down the hill. The trail was in poor condition and muddy but we walked it anyway. Hoping they get it cleaned up soon!



* After our walk I came home only to find out my Uncle was taken to the ER and admitted to the hospital. Anika cleaned up the house and watched Axle for me so I could go and check on him. Turns out  it was just a blood pressure issue thankfully.

* I ran by the boutique and picked up Anika's dress before coming home. I'd dropped it off the day before so it could get pressed!


* I got home around 1:00 and my friend Rebekah dropped Lee off from school to me. Thankful for friends who help me out!

* Anika needed a prom ticket so we ran to the school to get her one. The kids were starving so I grabbed them food from the pizza place. My head was busting by the time we made it back home!

* I ended up having to lay down for a bit when we got back home. I knew I'd never make it the rest of the day if I didn't get my head to ease off.

* That evening we headed out to my Aunt's house for Miss Maggie's 3rd Birthday Party! It was so much fun!!! Her party was done in a Sheriff Callie Theme and she looked so darn cute!





















* After the party I took my Momma some cake before coming home. She had been really sick for two days and couldn't make it to the party!

* The rest of our night was spent at the house doing much of nothing. Hubby came in and we hung out with him until bedtime!

Definitely a fun Friday :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sort of glad we can't have chickens in the city. They are cute but...

    Looks like a really fun and cute party. Glad you had a good time.

    Anika's dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete