Saturday, May 21, 2016

Currently

Currently 05/21/2016

Watching- A Lifetime Movie and this is the second one today. I'm not usually a big television person so it's quite unusual for me.

Hearing- Annalee yelling at her bubby from the bathtub! He's totally ignoring her too!

Worrying- About my Anika! She went to a bonfire party tonight almost 2 hours away. She was so excited when I dropped her off and she's been in touch through text but I can't help but worry. She's almost 18 though & I've got to let her live a little. It's just so scary. Being a mom is hard!



Wondering- What is wrong with my Husband. He's been so angry acting and snappy for 2 days but today he's been really bad. I'm just trying to stay out of his way and let him be. Guess he's just having a bad day. He's killing me though.

Thinking- It's about bedtime for the kids. They are getting tired and a little wild. We are trying to stay on a bedtime schedule even this summer. My husband thinks it's crazy but I'm telling you it makes all the difference in their attitude and behavior throughout the day.

Planning- On going to Church tomorrow and then picking up Anika. I'm thinking it's going to be a low key Sunday around here.

Wishing- All this rain would go away. It goes from a sprinkle to a down pour in a matter of minutes. It hasn't stopped my kids though, they have played outside in it all evening. They were as muddy as pigs!



Needing- To do housework but just not got the motivation. Maybe it will happen tomorrow although I doubt it.

Loving- Watching my kids play. Since it rained all day, I took them to our local community center's play zone and they had a blast!

































Going- To end this post now, short and sweet! I'll check in tomorrow though

Have a Blessed Sunday


1 comment:

  1. It's so hard letting go of kids, isn't it? I know a lot of my friends with kids feel just as you do. My mom always said that no matter how old I was I was still her baby. I am so glad you are back to blogging. I love seeing all your pictures and hearing about your day. Your kids are getting really big. Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete