Yesterday was a GREAT day!!!!! Here's a few of my Sunday Blessings!
* A breakfast date with my Hubby- Rarely do we ever get a date night so yesterday morning we decided to have a date morning. We hit up a yard sale, had breakfast at Bob Evans and went to Lowe's and Walmart. It was much needed and so much fun.
*Anika babysitting- Without her our date wouldn't have been possible.
* The Weather- It was a glorious day
* Such a responsible teenager- She worked again yesterday at the Community Play. I'm so blessed to have such a great teenager!
* Hubby making boat progress- We bought a boat that needed some work. Hubby spent all day yesterday replacing the floor in it. It's looking great and should definitely be ready for Memorial day weekend!
* Getting my tables switched out- It was a big job but I'm glad I can now check it off my list. Our old kitchen table was my grandma's and while I loved it, it was entirely too big for our kitchen. The new one is much more my style and allows us so much more room.
* A normal relationship with my kids- Anika had a girl come here yesterday because her mom would not pick her up from town and she had no where to go. She didn't stay long and I eventually ended up taking her to a friends house and dropped her off. What time she was here though, I was in shock listening to her speak of her relationship with her mom. I'm so thankful my kids and I love one another,
* Watching my babies play together- It's a pleasure I take for granted way too often
* A clean house- It makes me feel so much better mentally
* A busy week ahead- Busy for me is a good thing. It helps keep the depression at bay!
There ya have it friends, the makings of a great Sunday
Enjoy the week ahead