Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Midweek Confessions

This is the post that almost didn't happen. My crazy keyboard is acting up and my e key won't work. I'm typing this using the on screen keyboard and let me assure you that it is harder than it sounds!

Since today is Wednesday, I thought I'd do a few Confessions for you!

I CONFESS:

* That I have a human alarm clock. I'm not even kidding folks. My friend Rebekah comes down every single morning of her life to make sure the kids and I are up for school.

* That my poor hubby is one tough cookie. He is working tonight on nearly no sleep. I have no clue how he does it. After not getting in bed till 4:00 this morning, he got back up at a little till 8 and took the kids to school all because they asked him too. Melt my heart :)

* That I truly dreaded my counseling appointment today and almost didn't go. I'm so glad that I did. I felt like we made so much progress today. To make a long story short, we will be doing some intensive testing at my next appointment but I think this guy might be able to help me with some of the issues I struggle with.

* That I'm pretty excited for our first camping trip coming up soon. This gal is ready to hit the lake and sit by a bonfire!

* That I've threatened to move to Arizona all day long. My allergies are seriously about to take me out.

* That this gorgeous weather we are having is such a treat. I just hope it doesn't turn off cold again. I'd really like to put away our winter clothes.

* That I'm so excited for my kids and all the fun things they are doing at school. Axle's class planted flowers today and he is really enjoying all the playground time he is getting. Annalee's class is in the process of watching catapeliars turn into  butterflies and they are even hatching out baby chicks. How fun is that?







* I'm a little sad that I can't go on Axle's field trip tomorrow. They are going to watch the High School Drama club put on their version of "High School Musical." While I know he will have a great time, I love going with him to enjoy things like that. Unfortunately seating is an issue so parent's are unable to attend.

* That Anika had a new guy come over to see her today. While he was nice enough, he seems a little rough around the edges for Anika. That is just my first impression though so I'm trying not to pass judgement until I get to know him a bit better. It's just the mom in me worrying, I'm  sure,

* That I took a nap today. I couldn't stand it any longer. I'm telling you, the allergy issues around here are real folks.

* That the laundry was taking over my house but it's now back under control. I literally have worked on it all evening long.

* That trying to type like this is quite a pain so I'm wrapping it up for the night! Hope everyone is having a nice week!

Ang



2 comments:

  1. Glad you blogged in spite of the 'e!'
    Loved hearing about your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are doing such fun projects at school! I can't imagine hatching baby chicks.

    I know what you mean about allergies. Mine too. Are you taking anything for them? I take Allegra every day and it seems to help a lot. I still get some, but not nearly as bad as without it.

    ReplyDelete