Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Late Night Thoughts

Just some late night thoughts for you!

* The kids got ready for me so easy this morning. Of course it's because their daddy took them to school. It's a rare treat for dad to get to take them.

* Sis and I attended a Health Advisory Meeting today for the Headstart. It was held at a golf course country club place. I hadn't ever been there but really wasn't all that impressed. I thought their menu was kind of limited and they definitely did not have enough staff to accomodate the amount of people we had. Also, the parking was a nightmare. The meeting itself was pretty interesting. Our training topic today was Autism and the lady who presented did a really good job. We also got some great information on vaccinations and disability information for our county.

* I picked Axle up today when I picked up Annalee. He didn't mind getting out of school early. I took him on to the doctor because he's been having some belly issues. The doctor sent us on up to the radiology clinic for an X-ray. Oh my word, that was a nightmare. My son does NOT do doctors well. The 15 minute visit included me chasing him around the room, him hitting and screaming at the top of his lungs, me forcefully holding him down and finally the technician getting a good enough picture to use. I was exhausted! The results should be in tomorrow though and I'm definitely hoping for the best.

* I went ahead and got the house cleaned up when we got home. I also threw in a load of laundry. The baby chick's cage needed cleaned so I checked that off my list too. By this time Axle had finally calmed down and him and Lee were playing so I snuck off to my room to nap. It didn't work tshough, within 5 minutes of laying down, my friend Rebekah showed up.

* Rebekah wanted to go walking today and as much as I wanted to lay there and sleep instead, I didn't. Anika watched the kids for us and we took a walk. We just went to the walking track below my house which isn't my favorite place to walk but it was close to home. We made several laps and the walked down by the water, sit on the bridge and chatted. I could have sat there forever.

* On my way home Anika called and was in a panic, Axle got his finger stuck in a pair of tongs and cut it open. It apparently bled pretty good. I rushed home to find him with dried blood on his arms and a napkin and piece of black tape around his finger. Sissy done good! I took it off and looked at it and luckily it didn't need stitches!

* Anika left for Church with her papa around 6:15. I made a packing list of things we needed to take to Savannah this weekend and I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. I put Axle on the computer, turned Lee on some cartoons and took a nap. I meant to take a short nap but that didn't happen. I was apparently just exhausted.

* I didn't wake until 9:00 when Sis got home from Church. That is the reason I'm posting so late tonight!

* I got up and talked to her. I assessed Lee's damage from when I was asleep. It wasn't too bad, she was just covered in marker and makeup. I decided to send the poor thing to bed looking like that. I'll bath her in the morning.

* We just hung out together a bit tonight and then I sent the little two to bed. Sis followed shortly after them and I'm heading back to bed myself soon. I'm telling you, I'm tired.

* Sorry there isn't no photos today. I have no idea why I didn't take any. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be more interesting for you!

Goodnight Friends
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment