Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Another Great Day in the Books

Dropping by today with a bunch of randomness

* We were early for school today which was a good thing considering Axle had to be on a bus at 8:00 for his field trip

* I got in my walk this morning. My friend and I walked through our little town and then down by the creek on the walking path. It was a beautiful morning for it.


* My Anika is sick. She woke this morning with a fever and sore throat. After a trip to the doctor, we  were informed she has strepth. Hopefully the antibiotic they gave her will get her all fixed up.

* Hubs worked on our boat again today. To be completely gutted on the inside, he's got it looking good. He did a great job putting the carpet in and he even got us a ladder on it.




* I made some spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch today. Poor hubs is on 2nd shift this week. I hate 2nd shift weeks!

* I called a KOA today about reservations through vacation. I think we are going to opt for camping instead of paying an outrageous rate for a room. The KOA has so much for the kids, we love to camp and all the money we will save we can spend on doing things. I think it's a good idea for us this year.

* It's been an amazing weather day! Unfortunately as I type this I'm listening to the thunder roll. We have rain forecast for several days straight. I'm going to sure miss the sunshine, I'm just hoping the storms tonight don't get too bad. I hate storms.

* When I picked Lee up from school today her teacher and I talked forever. Both my kids have such great teachers.

* I can't believe April is almost over. It's been a busy month. I looked at my calendar for May and it looks even busier. That's okay, you know I like busy!

* Mother's Day is approaching and I have made zero plans. I should start thinking about it

* Axle's baby chick is still doing okay. Hubby fixed it a heat lamp last night when he got home from work. I hope I can keep it alive.


* I had planned on going to a doctor's appointment with my friend tomorrow but the Headstart called and said that there was a Health Advisory meeting tomorrow and they really needed me to come. I guess I'll be doing that instead.

* I finally made Anika a hair appointment for Prom today. Talk about waiting till last minute!

* Ax had a field trip today. It was a Community Trip. They visited the Bank, Courthouse, Library, Fire Department, Pet Store and Airport. They had lunch at a place at the airport which is super nice and they played in the gym at the community center to end their day. He had a great time!


















* I got my truck vacuumed out today for our upcoming trip to Savannah. Boy it needed it too.

* Anika worked on some school work today what time she felt like it. She also called and got all of her End of Course tests scheduled. The school year is winding down.

* I gave my friend Rebekah a changing table I no longer used. She ran down and got it this evening. She was ecstatic. She might be one of the most appreciative people I've ever met. 


* Mom called this evening and invited us up for dinner so we went. It was great, nothing like mom's cooking. The kids had a great time playing outside and papa took them for a lawnmower ride! I helped mom and dad move some of their outdoor furniture and fix their steps back. It was a nice evening!









* We didn't get home until after 8 tonight. Both kids have been bathed and are ready for bed. I have a tiny bit of planning to do and then I'm headed that way myself.

Another great day in the books
Hope yours has been just as wonderful

Angie






No comments:

Post a Comment