Saturday, November 21, 2015

YES YES YES

YES- To the Husband making pancakes for breakfast!

YES- To watching movies today. Lifetime and Christmas Movies on the television all day long around here :)

YES- To new pajamas thanks to my Momma!!!


YES- To Hubby getting additional seating fixed on our boat

YES- To easy meals today like Fish Sticks and Hushpuppies

YES- To getting some grocery shopping done even if it is only for a day or two

YES- To tomorrow being Church Day :)

YES- To Beautiful weather today even if it was short lived

YES- To my kids playing outside ALL Day long!!!



YES- To getting some laundry done

YES- To a phone conversation with my Sister in Law Viki

YES- To a non eventful Saturday

YES- To getting my yard cleaned up. I hated to take my Thanksgiving decor down for good BUT there was no fixing it back this time.


YES- to listening to Gospel Music

YES to finally getting photos sent off for printing. I can't wait till I get them back to scrapbook them

YES to helping find one of Anika's friends who went missing in action. Teenagers and their bad choices. Thank the lord for her safety

YES to contemplating Black Friday Shopping- crazy I know

YES- to it being almost Thanksgiving time!!!

YES- to bedtime

What are you all saying YES to today?

Until Tomrrow
Everyone have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie, Your name is the same as my daughters. Hers is actually Angela, but we call her Angie or Ang. Thank you for stopping by my blog and I have become one of your new followers. I love reading about families and traveling to new places by visiting blogs when the opportunity is there. Hope your family gets to feeling better. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ReplyDelete