Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm Thankful For:

* Actually waking up on time this morning. I figured we would be late since I was so exhausted last night but we weren't.

* Axle walking himself in to school now. This means I don't have to get dressed!

* Time with the Husband today. It was limited but still more than I got yesterday

* Getting to hang out with this gal all day. She's been out of school all week and today we ran errands, just the two of us.


* Easy Meals for lunch like Sloppy Joe's

* Such supportive friends and family who ALWAYS buy fundraiser items off my kids

* Seeing Daddy and Daughter time- They rode the Go Kart and read books!!!!



* My husband who works so hard to provide for us

* My husband's job...we have been so fortunate thus far

* Time to straighten up my house- it's not clean but it's livable

* Getting to start on Axle's letters with him. I didn't think we would ever get past sounds but we did!

* Sweet videos of my boy learning to salsa dance from his teacher!

* This ridiculously warm November weather this week

* Community Events- Mom and I signed up for a Fall Art Class today!

* Witnessing my son play his very first basketball game. I truly thought a year ago he'd never come out of his shell and just look at him now.








* My parent's who never let my kids down! They were there cheering on my boy tonight!

* Anika being such a supportive big sister. She made her appearance at the game tonight too


* Anika having a boyfriend who is so unbelievable good to her

* My Health

* Socializing- it's good for my soul

* Increased interest in our ladies group. I'm hoping it just gets better and better :)

* Motrin to battle PMS symptoms

* Tired kids who go to bed early

* To Do Lists that help keep me on track

* My Heavenly Father who makes everything in my life possible

Hope you have counted all your blessings today friends

Angie

2 comments:

  1. There is SO MUCH to be thankful for if we would only stop and think about it. This is a good list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list! Your kids are all beautiful. I know you're so proud of them! I like to keep a gratitude journal. There's always something to be thankful for and it seems once it's in black & white, it sinks in. I really think this process can change one's life!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete