Today I'm Thankful For:
* Actually waking up on time this morning. I figured we would be late since I was so exhausted last night but we weren't.
* Axle walking himself in to school now. This means I don't have to get dressed!
* Time with the Husband today. It was limited but still more than I got yesterday
* Getting to hang out with this gal all day. She's been out of school all week and today we ran errands, just the two of us.
* Easy Meals for lunch like Sloppy Joe's
* Such supportive friends and family who ALWAYS buy fundraiser items off my kids
* Seeing Daddy and Daughter time- They rode the Go Kart and read books!!!!
* My husband who works so hard to provide for us
* My husband's job...we have been so fortunate thus far
* Time to straighten up my house- it's not clean but it's livable
* Getting to start on Axle's letters with him. I didn't think we would ever get past sounds but we did!
* Sweet videos of my boy learning to salsa dance from his teacher!
* This ridiculously warm November weather this week
* Community Events- Mom and I signed up for a Fall Art Class today!
* Witnessing my son play his very first basketball game. I truly thought a year ago he'd never come out of his shell and just look at him now.
* My parent's who never let my kids down! They were there cheering on my boy tonight!
* Anika being such a supportive big sister. She made her appearance at the game tonight too
* Anika having a boyfriend who is so unbelievable good to her
* My Health
* Socializing- it's good for my soul
* Increased interest in our ladies group. I'm hoping it just gets better and better :)
* Motrin to battle PMS symptoms
* Tired kids who go to bed early
* To Do Lists that help keep me on track
* My Heavenly Father who makes everything in my life possible
Hope you have counted all your blessings today friends