Sunday, November 15, 2015

Church and a Pajama Party

The title of this post pretty much sums up our day. I rolled over and out of bed around 9:00 this morning. The kids and I got up and got ready for Church. Bub didn't want to go today. I wish he enjoyed Church more. I think it's because our Church offers very little in the way of kids activities. The girls and I went though and we even got there on time.

Lee Lee was tired this morning!

Anika all smiles

It was a great service. A mom and two of her young boys sang a beautiful song. You just couldn't listen to them without smiling. It was such a blessing. We had a visiting pastor again today as we still don't have a pastor. He was wonderful. I had heard him preach before and loved listening to him then too. He simplifies the lesson, is loud and clear & doesn't sugar coat. I pray that we are blessed son with a full time pastor. Our Church needs a leader.

After the services the girls and I came straight home. First thing we did, change into our pajamas! We had a pajama party we were going to. I had to whip up two batches of sausage balls before we left though as I promised I'd bring them. While they were cooking I managed to do some house straightening up and a load of laundry. It's all about multi-tasking people!




Hubby went to the lake today with some buddies. They weren't boat riding but instead were trading out boat trailers. Don't ask me, I have no clue!

Once the sausage balls were done, the kids and I loaded into the car and went to the party. The party was held at a local community center about 20 minutes away. I had never been there but was really impressed with how nice it was. My niece Kelsey done a great job on the party. Miss Willow turned One Year Old and she had a pajama party. It was so adorable.









The kids spent most of their time on the playground outside and it was perfect weather for it!




















Of course we spent a little indoor time socializing too!








The baby smash cake was adorable...just not nearly as adorable as the birthday girl!








There was presents for the cute gal



And then the party ended with a game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey and Party Favors that were mini boxes of cereal and a spoon!






It seriously was an adorable party people- one of the cutest I've been to in a long time!!!!

After the party we headed home. Hubby was already back so the kids hung out with him in the garage for quite awhile. My little man did some Go-Kart riding and I downloaded some pics on my computer. We ordered pizza for dinner and pretty much just took the rest of the evening easy.

I'm not sure what is going on with my husband but he just hasn't been himself the last few days. Hoping he feels better tomorrow.

My friends, tomorrow is Monday so I better get my butt in bed. I got 3 yard apes to get to school and a ball game to attend tomorrow night. Ah, the life of a mommy!

Till Tomorrow
Angie

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea for a party! Looks as if you all had a great time.

    Hope we both find a pastor soon. A church really needs a pastor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a pj party sounds like so much fun and such a great idea!! and no picture of the sausage balls?? no recipe?? shame on you!! hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a pj party and it certainly looks like you all had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete