Gosh, I'd love to find time to blog read these days but it seems it just isn't happening! My life is crazy hectic right now but I'm not complaining. I love every second of it. I'm just going to post some random Monday ramblings for you tonight. There are days I just need to get my thoughts wrote down and out of my head.
* This morning I posted on my Facebook "Why can't I learn to be a morning person?" I totally meant it. It's one feat I just can't conquer.
* Anika had to go to the doctor today over her anxiety issues. The doctor is doing some blood work and we will go from there.
* Both my little one's really enjoy school anymore. Axle LOVES it and Lee seems to be warming up to it so much more. Today Lee brought home a little gourd. She was so proud of it. Axle also brought home his 1st spelling test certificate. He got a certificate because he scored a 100%
* Axle's class is doing another fundraiser. This time we are selling poinsetts which I think is a great idea. I've already sold 3 today. I'm so glad they choose fundraisers that are easy to sell :)
* It was so cold this morning, like 32 degrees cold. Winter is definitely near. We are in for a warm up for this weekend and weekend though. They are calling it "Indian Summer". I'll take it!
* I'm really starting to feel a part of the Church I attend. I think it's because I'm putting myself out there more. I made a facebook page for the Church today and it's already been quite successful in reaching people who don't attend there.
* Sis sorted socks for me today. I know that sounds like an easy feat but if you all knew how many unmatched socks we had, you'd totally understand why it's a big deal!
* I made Chili today and accidentally got a "HOT" seasoning packet. Oh my word it was definitely warm. It was good though. Since Momma isn't home to take care of Daddy, I took him a bowl after he got off work.
* Speaking of Mom, she's having a blast!!!!
* I love that Axle's teacher posts pictures of the kids throughout the day. Today they counted pumpkin seeds. He looks like he enjoyed it.
* I've struggled recently with feeling like I should be part of a group of some sort. I told you I started a group on Meetup.com and unfortunately it's not been successful. I've only had one or two people seem somewhat interested and even they haven't been real active in discussions or anything. I decided today that maybe I need to focus my need to work with kids more on a substitute level (which I've applied for), become more active in the Church Youth Group and my own kids! Still, I have this lingering need for a group. I want to do community service, I want to bond and make relationships. I decided to throw it out on Facebook today so I made a group called "Women of Purpose". I invited everyone I knew that might be interested and then told them to invite their friends. I explained what I wanted the group to be and I was seriously overwhelmed with all the positive feedback. I'm excited, I think this could work. I'm just going to pray about it.
* Both my girls were worn out today. I was doing some housework, looked and this is what I found!
* I'm really needing to do some major cleaning in my kitchen. Frankly I've just been too lazy lately. I got to step up my game and just do it though!
* I'm totally addicted to cappacino's these days. French Vanilla at that!
* Ax had ball practice today and loved it again! I think he's going to stick with it. He also informed me today that he wants to be on the wrestling team. He's going to keep me busy!
* I wanted to start scrapbooking today but it didn't happen. Maybe sometime this week I'll get around to it.
* Tomorrow I have a meeting in the next town over and we have a Born Learning program to attend at school tomorrow evening. Ax has basketball practice tomorrow evening too. Another busy day!
* Before I go, here is my Days 8-14 of doing something new for 365 days!!!! It's sometimes hard to work in something new everyday but so far I'm managing to do it.
Day 8/365- I went to my very first Pumpkin Patch. I don't think it will be my last.
Day 9/365- I applied for a substitute position with our Headstart/Preschool Program
Day 10/365- I visited my Granny's Grave for the first time since she passed away
Day 11/365- I made Macaroni Salad for the first time. I impressed myself, so good :)
Day 12/365- I got my face painted ALL green at the Halloween Party. I was a very good sport!
Day 13/365- I bought a Milky Way Dark- I hadn't had one in years. I remember why I love them!
Day 14/365- I bought a loaf of Zucchini Bread off my neighbor. She did a great job. I've never ate anyone's besides my mom's but it was just as good. Sorry mom!!!
There you have it friends...my Monday Randomness! It's been a good day so let's hope the rest of the week is too!