Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Rambling Mind

Okay, I have a load of things on my mind tonight so I'm just going to start rambling! I'm apologizing in advance!

- * All the kids had a good day at school today. Can I just tell you how blessed I feel that all my kids are enjoying school. Sure Anika is enjoying it a little less than the babies but let's face it, High School isn't nearly as fun. Today at the babies school, the firetruck came! Axle wasn't nearly as amazed by it as Lee. She thought it was the coolest thing ever. She told me about how it sprayed water everywhere and how they had a dog with them. It was probably her funnest day yet.








* Ax brought home a paper today about an upcoming Heritage Day at his school. It looks like it's going to be so much fun! Lee also brought home a paper for a field trip. Her class is going to be going Trick or Treating in the community.

* I worked on some more party planning today. I got the menu figured out, I got store lists made and etc. I also went to mom's to create and print flyers to send to school with the kids tomorrow so they can invite all their friends. Our party will be happening in no time!!!

* I checked on a local MOPS group today. It's about a 1/2 hour drive from my house. I got all the information and honestly I'm really intrigued by it. I haven't quite decided if I want to join or not. I know I'd love it, I  just don't know if I have the time right now.

* My Mom's group isn't going as planned. Right now I only have two Mom's interested. I don't know if I'm going to be able to make a go of it or not. I'm trying to wait it out and give it some more time. I guess only time will tell.

* Lee got her school pictures today. They were so cute!!! Now that I have all three kids pictures in, I'm going to place an order. I want an 8x10 of each to sit in my living room.

* I had a quiet morning to do some paperwork and it was pure bliss. It just didn't last long enough!

* I finally got to sit down and have a phone conversation with my friend Christie today. We talked a good hour! It's been awhile since her and I have had time to just chat.

* I worked around the house some today although you can't tell it tonight. I even managed to get my desk cleaned off and trust me when I tell you that was a BIG accomplishment

* Lee has a stuttering problem. I haven't talked much about it here on the blog just because it really hasn't came up. Lately her stuttering has gotten worse. It's almost a mixture of stuttering and stammering. They increased her speech at school but her therapist also advised I seek an outside speech therapist for her so I'll be working on that soon.

* I've been burning a Pumpkin Ginger Candle all day. I love Fall

* The kids got a little play time outside today but not much. Ax had to do some homework so it cut their outside time short. He has a spelling test tomorrow and he's not ready. He's pretty far behind academically but socially he is thriving. His social skills have been such a concern up until this year that I'm not even too upset about his academic progress. It will come with time.

* Anika and Cody went to Church tonight. I cannot tell you how proud I am of those two

* I am inquiring about two possible part time jobs. One is subbing for the Preschool/Headstart Program and the other is with a Family Service Company that is opening. Both are pretty flexible and would work with my life right now. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it pans out. Wherever God wants me to be is where I'll be.

* Ax had his first Basketball Practice today. I didn't know what to expect from him. He's never been one for crowds or for authority. He did awesome, I was one proud mommy!!!!










* My husband had dinner fixed tonight when I got home. I ended up staying with Ax at practice so it was after 8 before we got home. My Hubby is such a good man. I don't say it nearly enough.

* Tomorrow I've got a To Do List a mile long, We are celebrating Granny's Heavenly Birthday and Axle has Basketball Practice! Shew, I'm tired just thinking about it.

Friends I hope you all are having a great week. I cannot believe it's almost Thursday already. Time has flew by this week!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment