Saturday, October 10, 2015

Down on the Farm

Hey Blog Friends....today has been an AWESOME day with my family! We woke up this morning and headed out to the farm. Bob Evans Farm that is. This weekend was there annual Farm Festival and I hadn't been in years. My kids had never been. The only thing missing today was my Anika. She wanted to hang out with the boyfriend instead. Go figure, I hate that she is almost grown on me!

I'm going to just let the photos do the talking for me! Please beware, photo overload coming up!


Our first stop was horseback riding! Annalee wouldn't ride!



We checked out the horses in the barn too- we even got to pet them







I really loved all the pretty decorations around the farm





The kids enjoyed the barrel ride so much. Lee insisted on sitting in her own!






We watched some Tractor Square Dancing (SO COOL)




Mom and Dad showed up and we spent some time with them


Axle was so excited about doing the cornmaze! 







We had a nice dinner under a shade tree 
complete with fresh squeezed lemonade!




We took Funny Pictures because Why Not!





We looked around in all the little shops!
The kids were amazed by the little houses and the train!




We got some education on the "Old Days"
Beans cooking over the fire!




We watched a fantastic clogging show
I'm not kidding, it was amazing!!!


We saw pigs and goats race which my kids loved!!!






We watched a pie eating contest


We rode a Hay Ride!!!




BEST OF ALL
WE MADE MEMORIES







The kids both came home with an inflatable pig and a new gun. They had a BLAST!!!! I'm so thankful for days like these. 

If you ever get a chance to visit this Festival, do it! It's one of the best in my opinion :)

Now everyone is sleeping and I'm waiting on Sis to get home. The only thing on the agenda for tomorrow is Church!

I hope you all are having an amazing weekend!!!

Angie








5 comments:

  1. WHAT a great time!!! I loved going along by way of your great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like so much fun! You guys had a full day. I bet you all sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looked like fun. Glad you all had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just LOVE days like this.....you got some awesome pictures!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, how fun! What a fantastic way to spend the day with your family!

    ReplyDelete