Monday, October 12, 2015

A Quick Update

It's getting late and I got an EARLY morning tomorrow and a long day ahead! I'm going to do a bullet post for you real quick just to let you know how our Monday went!

* We overslept...I'm going to blame it on the fact that we were out of routine because of Fall Break but that's a lie, I just can't get my butt up!

* The kids did get to school though and while I thought Lee might cry, she surprised me and didn't. She went in like a champ this morning.

* I spent my morning hanging out with my friend Christal. She is helping me with the kids party Saturday so her and I done some brainstorming this morning. I think we have it covered. We came up with some really cute ideas. I can't wait to share ;)

* Lee gets out of school at 1:00 so I picked her up and we ran to town. My friend Dana was at the gas station we stopped at and just so happened to be involved in a fender bender in the parking lot. No one was hurt but it did damage the passenger side of her car. I ended up hanging around there and chatting with her a bit.

* I worked on some things for my Mommy Group! It was just setting up a Facebook Page, confirming the date for the first event, etc. Right now I'm not getting a huge response in people interested but I hope eventually it takes off.

* At 3:00 it was time to pick up Axle. As always, he had a good day. He brought home words today for a Spelling test later this week. I'm not real sure how that is going to go. He struggles memorizing things. I guess we shall see.

* We came home and I fed the kids a Pb&J Sandwich and I straightened up the house. Then it was back to town at 4;30 to pick Sis up from school. She had to stay late today and make up a test.

* We stopped by the store for some Hamburger Meat to fix dinner and then came home. Sis cooked while I took a shower and got cleaned up. I managed to eat a bit before heading out again.

* I went to my first Ladies Auxillary Meeting at Church tonight. I have no idea why I've waited so long. It was fun, there was food, fellowship and learning! I'll definitely be returning. I didn't feel one bit out of place even though I was the youngest person there!

* While I was gone, Sis cleaned up the rest of the house and helped the kids with their homework. I guess Hubby took Ax riding down in the bottom while Annalee hung out with Cody and Anika! Hubby said he was late getting home today too! He works all the time bless his heart.

* The rest of the night featured me catching up on Facebook, Watching the Voice and getting things ready for tomorrow. So yeah nothing too interesting.

* Tomorrow we have to be at the school at 7:00 am for Muffins for Mom. This event is held for Mom's and their kids. Then at 8:00 am we will be leaving for Axle's first ever field trip. Lee, Anika and Mom will be going with me. Tomorrow evening Anika will be working the Share a Story Event at our Vocational School and the babies and I will be attending. It's a very cool event that is held annually. So yeah, busy day tomorrow!

Hope you all are off to a good start this week!
I'll be around tomorrow to share some details of all our fun

Angie

3 comments:

  1. You had a busy day. And it sounds like tomorrow is another busy one. So glad the kids went to school without crying. That's progress! Have a good day tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To help your son memorize, try having him bounce on a mini trampoline. That's what what we did with my youngest, and it helped him remember his spelling words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a very busy day. Glad you were there for your friend who was involved in the fender bender. Hope tomorrow goes well!

    ReplyDelete