Sunday, September 27, 2015

An Old Fashioned Sunday

We had an Old Fashioned Sunday around these parts. Well at least the beginning of our Sunday was Old Fashioned anyway. Lee Lee, Anika and I attended Sunday service this morning with mom and Dad. It was Old Fashion Day which meant there was some good preaching, good singing and really good food!

Mommy and Daddy

Mommy and Anika

My Mom, Her Sister and Anika

I love their dresses

I didn't dress up but I was there!

After Church SJ had company so Lee napped and I laid around awhile. SJ's buddy came over with his son Matt. Axle loves Matt. He thinks he's the coolest dude ever! Today Matt shot BB Guns with him and of course this made Axle one happy boy.





Most of our evening was spent cleaning up the yard and getting out my Fall decor. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my Fall Decor. My yard looks fantastic and even more fantastic at night because I've to up orange lights that highlight my creation. My hubby did big helping me get this all together.




A friend of mine told me the decor looked so good I needed to host a Fall/Halloween party for the kids. Hey that might not be a bad idea :)

I did the usual running errands and getting things ready for tomorrow the rest of my time. SJ stayed outside and let man ride his bike till dark! Ax is now riding without training wheels and just today he learned to shift gears. He's getting to be such a big boy.




I've got one already asleep and another watching television in bed. My big one, Anika, is staying at Mom's tonight so her and dad can try to catch the Blood Moon. SJ is still gone with a buddy of his and he best be getting back or his butt will never get up for work tomorrow.

Tomorrow starts another busy week for us. Mom is going to Grandparent's Day tomorrow with Axle and I've got a meeting.

Hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead


5 comments:

  1. Hey Angie!!! I have missed you! I need to check my feed because I haven't seen your blog come up in forever!!
    Your back yard looks AMAZING!!!! You really should throw a big party!!!!
    Good to hear from you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your yard! Want to come to Philly and do mine? I'm so glad you are doing good. What a cool idea to have Old Fashioned Day at church. We just had T-shirt Sunday a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. We all wore our church T-shirts. I am still going to write to you. Just didn't have time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the others ... your Halloween decorations do look good. It must have taken you ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! I would love Old Fashioned Days! I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete