Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Day Patrick Came

For Today: Tuesday March 18, 2015

Outside my Window- It's pitch dark because it's almost 1:00 in the morning. Our new camper is sitting right in our front yard. We picked it up today and couldn't be happier that it is home. I'm so ready for our first camping trip. This camper is perfect for our family and we are going to make so many memories with it. The fact that we have it paid for is icing on the cake.



I am Thinking: That getting up tomorrow morning is going to be a chore. I went to the dentist today and had intense scaling down on the top left side of my teeth. Let me just tell you, it did not feel good. It still does not feel good. I came home at 4:00 and went to bed and didn't get up till 10:00. I'm not one single bit sleepy now. 

I am Thankful- For my Husband. Sometimes I don't give him enough credit but he truly is a special guy. I love him to the moon and back. 

In the Kitchen- There is pork chops laid out to go in the crock pot in the morning and Rice Krispie treats on the stove that Anika made tonight. That is pretty much all that has been going on in there today.

I am Wearing- A long black tank and a pair of ball shorts that belong to my husband. Yes, I'm styling.

I am Creating- A Saint Patrick's Day Monster!!! For real, I thought I'd be nice this morning and decorate the kitchen up for the kids. I hung some garland and left them all a Lucky Basket full of green items. Hubby got a Lucky Basket too! Well, when Ax and Lee woke they were just over the moon excited. The only problem, Ax informed me that "Patrick" came and left him all kinds of neat stuff. Guess we will be adding Patrick to the list with the Easter Bunny, Santa and Chris the Elf on the Shelf. What have I done LOL?





I am Going- To call about my blood work and Anika's CT Scan tomorrow. Remember us in your prayers please.

I am Wondering- If I'll really complete my photo challenge this month. So far I've done so good, I'm pretty proud of myself. I've missed one day and I made it up today so I'm 18/18 for now :)

This is the one I missed so I made it up today
The word was "Plastic"
This is Annalee's favorite toy :)

Today's prompt was "Work"
This is where I did a bunch of work tonight 
Being able to work from home is so nice- my work area does need some help though :)

I am Reading- Nothing at the moment but I can't wait to break into this Devotional an acquaintance of mine gave me today. Her and I were having a conversation and she said she had something she wanted me to read. It was the sweetest gesture and I appreciate it more than she will probably ever know.



I am Hoping- It's warm enough for us to take the boat to the lake this weekend. I'm so excited about getting it on the water.

I am Looking Forward: To the 1st day of Spring. It will then be official :)

I am Learning- So much every single day. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. I'm approaching life with new eyes and trying to better the person I am. Self exploration is a very eye opening thing.

Around the House- Things are just straightened. When I woke, I think Anika had just turned the kids loose. Their was soap in the floor, the furniture was moved, Hershey Kisses were scattered everywhere and that was just the tip of the iceberg. I have it livable again but that is about it.

I am Pondering- What items to include in my blog swap package that goes out next week. I have a few ideas but still looking for a few more.

A Favorite Quote: 


One of my Favorite Things: This note from my Husband that I woke up to. 


Plans for the rest of the Week: I'll be working tomorrow and Anika has Church tomorrow night. I'll be working Thursday for sure and possibly Friday. Not sure what the weekend will hold yet.

A few Random Thoughts:
* Lee is bucking me on the potty. She was doing so well and now she's decided to pee just wherever.
* My Mom is struggling. If you could send up a prayer for her I'd appreciate it
* Ax is so comical these days. My dad was opening Church Service the other morning and Ax wanted to know why Papa was on stage!
* I'm not sure what is going on with my Anika but something is. I'm getting worried about her.
* Have I told you I cannot wait till Spring? Well, I can't


Friends I hope your week is going well so far. Enjoy the rest of it.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. So much going on with you! I do agree that you've created a St. Paddy's Day monster. LOL. Good luck with your camper. I hope you have tons of good times with it.

    ReplyDelete