* That I was giddy happy on Friday and all because it was the first day of Spring!
* That the only breakfast my family gets is from the American Grill here in town. At least it's yummy food :)
* That Anika was late again for school- Okay maybe not but at least we made it there!
* That I had to make an unexpected trip to the doctor to discuss my blood work. Apparently my iron was low, my Vitamin D was pretty much zero and my White Count was too high. They put me on iron and vitamin D supplements and did more blood work. They are checking for several things and dependent upon the results, I may or may not have to see even more specialist.
* That I'm over the moon thrilled to have a new cell again. For real, I missed my phone.
* That I'm totally hooked on Sweepstakes again....so addicting
* That the kids and I took a spontaneous trip to the mall Friday. We just needed to get out and roam.
* That most of our mall time was spent doing this:
* That I made a special trip to Hobby Lobby looking for a tree that I could use as an Easter Tree and couldn't find one. Okay no it wasn't okay, I was devastated :(
* It's okay that I bought a bunch of unnecessary stuff for myself at the mall. I bought unnecessary stuff for the kids to so at least I wasn't selfish!
What girl doesn't need this color heels?
This shirt in 3 colors! Hey I really liked it :)
How Stylish is this?
Perfect Spring Cardigan
New Apron I bought for my Mommy!
Perfect Summer Skirt!
* That I felt like ringing Axle's neck in TJ Max. I'm not kidding that child has anger issues. I have no clue what I'm going to do with him. He's one tough cookie!
* That our dinner Friday night consisted of mall Pizza. It was mighty good too I might add. You know the kind that is NOT good for you, all covered in grease!
* That I spend countless hours planning and documenting my life. It's quite an obsession
* That I woke early Saturday morning of course I made up for it on Sunday morning!
* That Hubby decided he didn't really want to go to the lake this weekend. Instead we ended up spending our Saturday out driving around. It was a nice day for some rambling
* That we almost ran out of gas on our scenic drive and I got the blame for it. I got big shoulders, I can handle it.
* I'd rather decorate our camper than our house. No kidding, it's looking so cute. Pictures to come soon.
* That I didn't cook again Saturday night. The Mexican restaurant served us dinner.
* That I was super lazy Saturday evening. Between getting up early and our scenic drive, I was beat.
* That I watched chopped until 4:00 am Saturday night. I have no idea why I like that show.
* That we ALL slept in the living room Saturday night. Hubby and the little one's fell asleep in there and I totally didn't feel like moving them.
* That the highlight of our Sunday was making cupcakes. Seriously though, they turned out so cute and tasted so yummy!
* That my Husband plays on my Facebook but I really wish he'd learn how to use it instead of asking me a million questions the whole time.
* That my kids fight like cats and dogs because sometimes (rarely) I see moments of pure love from them!
* That Ax painted my porch and a little of my house with black spray paint. I mean he thought he did good and I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't!
* That I fixed Steaks Sunday evening and ate till I was I sick. I love steak
* That I didn't get to go watch Ax ride his motorcycle on the hill. It was his first time and I had to miss it but Anika took photos for me :)
* That hubs has to go to bed at 8:30 on dayshift weeks. It's totally worth it to have him home at night.
* That I'm always up till midnight. I manage and truly there aren't enough hours in my day
* That I always wait till last minute to do work. At least I get it done
* That my photos for my month long photo challenge aren't great. I enjoy doing them everyday!
This is my angel sound asleep :)
My kids enjoying a Spring Day
LOVE this Fabric on Anika's suitcase. I adore polka dots!
* That this post is long....if your still reading, thank you :)
Happy Week Friends