Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Loving and Loathing

It's been quite a few days since I've blogged. Life hit me full speed and knocked me down for a day or two. I'm back up and going again now, it can't keep me down long. I decided to not even try to catch up and disclose some way to personal information. Instead, I'm just going to do a love & loathe post for you. Here's a few things I've been Loving and Loathing over the past few days!


Loving: Shopping...the kids and I went to the mall on Saturday and had the best time. I also hit up Factory Connection yesterday and found a few great things. Shopping (for clothes) is a passion of mine.

Loving: Cracker Barrel- It's one of my favorite places to eat. I was totally bummed that they were sold out of Chicken n Dumplings but the Shrimp was divine!!!

Loving: My new haircut- I went super short my friends. I was at the mall and having a bad hair day so I walked into a salon I'd never been into before and told the woman to cut it off. I think it's me.


Not the best photos but you get the idea!

Loathing- Winter time, the snow, ice and slushy mess it's left. We still have snow piled up everywhere and the ground is a wet sloppy mess. We got pounded by an ice storm and then rain. The creeks looked like a scene out of Antartica with ice floating everywhere. It's still bitter cold and the kids have been out of school for almost 2 weeks. More snow is in the forecast. This girl is so ready for Spring.



Loving- Organizing or well not totally. I don't even enjoy organizing but I do love the finished product. This week I got my shoes organized and I bought some really cool hangers for my pants and skirts. I'm loving how much space this has saved me.


Loathing- Sick babies- My poor two little one's have had the stomach bug. I think they are finally on the mend. Poor Lee had it so bad she didn't eat for days and her bottom hurt her from using the potty so much. I'm so thankful they are feeling better.

Loving- Sleeping in which is pretty much what I did most all week last week and over the weekend. Winter is the perfect time to sleep in.

Loving- Teenagers, I know sounds strange doesn't it. I truly do. Meg has been with us since last Monday and I'm thinking I should adopt her. I love having her around. We went to the mall last week just us girls and had a blast. Teenagers are the best :)

Loving- My parent's and ALL they do for me. They truly are my life line and my biggest supporters I am so blessed.

Loathing- Arguing, Crying and Swollen Eyes. Hubby and I have had a tiff but it's better now. It did lead to some sleepless nights, crying on my part and swollen puffy eyes in the mornings. I am not an arguer, I'm such a peaceful person.

Loving- Lists of every sort. I have online lists, lists in notebooks, lists on my phone....I just love lists.

Loving- Getting dressed everyday. I'm still working through wearing every piece in my closet and so far I'm doing good. I have really enjoyed dressing up everyday. It makes me feel so much better about myself.

Loathing- PMS and everything about it. It seriously makes me a psychotic bitch. Pardon my language but it's for real.

Loving- My office area even though it's not complete. I still want to add an inspiration board and command center to it. Everything I've read says the command center needs to be in the center of the house but I know that won't work for me. I need it in my bedroom where I can sit down and look at it everyday and where it is out of my kids reach. The girls put my desk together for me and they did a great job :) 


Loving- My Co-Worker/Crew Chief Stacy. Not only is she our crew leader but she's also my friend. She's a sweetie. Makes work so much better.

Loving- Anika's new hair although I'm not real sure what color it is. I'll let you be the judge.


Loathing- Parking Tickets...I got another one today. 

Loving- Long talks, sometimes I just need to talk. I'm a talker by nature

Loving- The Voice...best show ever! So excited to see our own hometown girl perform on there next week :) 

Loving- Naps and especially when your body can do NO more!!!!

Loving- My Little Lady....she is a constant reminder of my granny


Loathing- Obama because he's just an idiot. Sorry if I offend anyone but he's really an idiot!

Loving- That we finally got our boat back. We sold it several months ago because we were in a bind. I swore if I ever got the money I'd buy it back and today I did. Just in time for Spring!!!!

Friends that is my list- Hope you guys are doing well
I'll get over to blog read one of these days.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that your babies and yourself are feeling better.

    I'd say it's magenta. My daughter has the same color right now.

    ReplyDelete