Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thoughts of the Day

I've been gone for awhile, trust me I know. It wasn't an intentional break but it just happened. Life has been busy and every single time I even think about blogging, I wonder how I'll ever catch you all up to speed. I decided today that I don't have too...that is the great thing about blogging, you can pick up and start over.

While a few interesting things have happened here and there, the majority of my days have been filled with work and being a mom & wife. That my friends is more than enough to keep this girl busy.

Since I'm just picking up where I left off- I decided I'd just do a currently post for you tonight! Sounds like fun..doesn't it?

Currently:

Feeling- A whole mix of emotions- not going to go into any detail but I just feel like I'm in a total state of confusion tonight.

Waiting- On my husband to come home- After tonight he gets 5 days off- Woo Hoo!!!

Wishing- I had a magic wand so I could wave it and all my housework be done. Housework has became a real struggle around here

Wondering- Where we are going to go this weekend. I should have already planned it out but I didn't. I'm terrible about stuff like that. I guess we will wing it!

Needing- To pack our stuff for our weekend getaway- again, I'm procrastinating

Hoping- I can get up in time tomorrow to watch the Macy's Day Parade on television & make a Hashbrown Casserole for our dinner. Dinner is at Mom's tomorrow at 2:00 so I'm pushing it

Seeing- My elf on the Shelf List- Yes I'm buying into that whole hoopla this year. Mr. Elf is wrapped up already and my kids will find him under the tree in the morning. An early package from Santa :)

Thinking- About an earlier conversation with an old friend

Loving- All things Christmas- I'm so in the Christmas spirit this year it isn't funny

Hating- That lots of families aren't able to afford Thanksgiving Dinner this year. I wish I had the money to help everyone

Praying- For all the madness in St. Louis and Chicago to end. Such a sad time for those cities

Contemplating- Going to a chiropractor for my neck and back pain. A friend of mine was telling me all about it today. I'm thinking it might help me

Working- Lots of hours (this week anyway). Today was my last day until next Wednesday so I've been putting in as much time as possible this week. It's been stressful but sometimes you have to do what you have to do

Procrastinating- Buying Christmas gifts. I think I have a total of 4 or 5 bought. Just silly....it's almost December!

Wearing- Pajamas- it's almost midnight :)

Eating- Nothing at the moment but I bought some Oreo Balls from a lady at the Courthouse today and they were so delicious

Drinking- Mtn. Dew- My drug of choice!!!

Hearing- Lee Lee snoring...she fell asleep in Bub's bed tonight. Too sweet!

Dreaming- About a tropical vacation- Mexico sounds good!

Talking- To no one

Sending- Each of you Happy Thanksgiving Wishes :)


Tomorrow we will watch the parade and then celebrate with dinner at Mom's
The weekend will consist of a weekend getaway :)

Here's a few random photos I've taken lately- Enjoy!!!

Christmas Tree at the Mall 

My Mickey and Minnie

One cool Nana

Anika and Dustin

Train Ride

Flower for Ax from a sweet lady in the parking lot

Yummy- Lunch :) 

They love the train

Happy Thanksgiving folks- Have a great one :) 




1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed your 5 days of with your hubs! And if you find that magic wand, please share it with me :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete