Sunday, October 12, 2014

Things I'm Loving Lately

Life Lately has been busy. It's not that anything out of the ordinary is happening, it's just that our life in general is pretty busy these days. With Hubby and I both working, downtime is much less than it used to be. I'm behind on blogging this week. I keep meaning to get a post up and it just hasn't nthappened. Instead of trying to play 4 days of catch up, I thought I'd just do a little post on the things I've been loving these past few days :)

Things I'm Loving Lately

* Dayshift Week for the Hubby. Although next week starts a 2nd shift week for him, it's been so nice having him home in the evenings this past week. I miss him when he's not here.

* Sweet but mean babies- Yes they are sweet and mean all at the same time. They are all mine though and I LOVE them to pieces.




* Lazy Evenings :)  We have had quite a few of these lately and I've been soaking them up

* Chinese Food- Had lunch with a co-worker and we had Chinese food. One of my favorite things to eat!

* Subway's Italian Sub- Yummy



* Falling asleep to the sound of rain- Best thing ever

* Boot Weather- I love boots :)

Cardigan & Shirt- Thrift Store
Necklace- Don't Recall
Boots- Ebay
Jeans- Walmart

* Anika being happy- Her and Dustin are back together and she's giddy and smiling once again. It makes this mommy's heart smile

* Caramel with and without apples- Literally I can eat it from the jar with a spoon

* Job Flexibility- Being able to set my own hours (to an extent) has been such a blessing

* Helpful Co Workers- I work with a lot of seasoned abstractors and so far they have all been so willing to help me out when I have a question

* Our New Car- It drives like a cadillac

* A Clean House....it's just the little things sometimes

* Sleeping in on a Friday, Pure Bliss!!!!

* Mom getting fully approved for her Social Security. An answered prayer for her and my daddy

* Working from Home sometimes- can't beat that when you have kids

* Chili on cool days

* Visits from my Niece and her Boyfriend- Love them both

* Parades and watching my children's excitement










* Nascar Races and winning 80.00- thank you Harvick!

* Cardigans

Cardigan- Hand Me Down from my Aunt
Shirt- Thrift Store
Necklace- Unsure
Jeans- Cato's
Boots- Target

* Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup

* My Hubby helping me around the house

* Laying in bed watching television with my 2 favorite guys

* Church with my 3 kids, my Niece and her Boyfriend

* Witnessing Troy (My Niece's Boyfriend) give his life to the Lord

* A wonderful Sunday message by one of my favorite pastors

* A room full of teenagers lounged out watching television

* My boy getting some one on one time with his Nana after Church

* Taco Salads for dinner

* Little Lee and her potty training progress

* Nap time for my kids

* Maxi Skirts

* Watching my babies play with their cousin Violet

* Giggles and Smiles from my kids

* Life and knowing that God is in control of everything


Dear Friends- I hope to blog more regularly this week but we shall see. It's going to be a busy week! My kids are going to be bouncing around from sitter to sitter this week so that should be interesting. Mom has a doctors appointment in Lexington this week and then is leaving for a Sisters Vacation on Thursday. I will be moving job locations on Tuesday of this week. I'm kind of nervous about it but I'm sure it will be okay. It will add about a 1/2 hour to my drive time though.

Tomorrow is my Granny's Early Birthday Celebration and Thursday Annalee has a First Steps Evaluation. I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy week ahead.

Hope you all had a nice weekend & a good week

Angie

1 comment:

  1. What a great list of blessings! There is so much to love in life that I don't know why I let myself get distracted by the rest.
    I love that your niece's boyfriend gave his life to the Lord. Still waiting on my daughter's boyfriend. Hopefully soon.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete