Things I'm Loving Lately
* Dayshift Week for the Hubby. Although next week starts a 2nd shift week for him, it's been so nice having him home in the evenings this past week. I miss him when he's not here.
* Sweet but mean babies- Yes they are sweet and mean all at the same time. They are all mine though and I LOVE them to pieces.
* Lazy Evenings :) We have had quite a few of these lately and I've been soaking them up
* Chinese Food- Had lunch with a co-worker and we had Chinese food. One of my favorite things to eat!
* Subway's Italian Sub- Yummy
* Falling asleep to the sound of rain- Best thing ever
* Boot Weather- I love boots :)
Cardigan & Shirt- Thrift Store
Necklace- Don't Recall
* Anika being happy- Her and Dustin are back together and she's giddy and smiling once again. It makes this mommy's heart smile
* Caramel with and without apples- Literally I can eat it from the jar with a spoon
* Job Flexibility- Being able to set my own hours (to an extent) has been such a blessing
* Helpful Co Workers- I work with a lot of seasoned abstractors and so far they have all been so willing to help me out when I have a question
* Our New Car- It drives like a cadillac
* A Clean House....it's just the little things sometimes
* Sleeping in on a Friday, Pure Bliss!!!!
* Mom getting fully approved for her Social Security. An answered prayer for her and my daddy
* Working from Home sometimes- can't beat that when you have kids
* Chili on cool days
* Visits from my Niece and her Boyfriend- Love them both
* Parades and watching my children's excitement
* Nascar Races and winning 80.00- thank you Harvick!
Cardigan- Hand Me Down from my Aunt
Shirt- Thrift Store
* Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup
* My Hubby helping me around the house
* Laying in bed watching television with my 2 favorite guys
* Church with my 3 kids, my Niece and her Boyfriend
* Witnessing Troy (My Niece's Boyfriend) give his life to the Lord
* A wonderful Sunday message by one of my favorite pastors
* A room full of teenagers lounged out watching television
* My boy getting some one on one time with his Nana after Church
* Taco Salads for dinner
* Little Lee and her potty training progress
* Nap time for my kids
* Maxi Skirts
* Watching my babies play with their cousin Violet
* Giggles and Smiles from my kids
* Life and knowing that God is in control of everything
Dear Friends- I hope to blog more regularly this week but we shall see. It's going to be a busy week! My kids are going to be bouncing around from sitter to sitter this week so that should be interesting. Mom has a doctors appointment in Lexington this week and then is leaving for a Sisters Vacation on Thursday. I will be moving job locations on Tuesday of this week. I'm kind of nervous about it but I'm sure it will be okay. It will add about a 1/2 hour to my drive time though.
Tomorrow is my Granny's Early Birthday Celebration and Thursday Annalee has a First Steps Evaluation. I have a feeling it's going to be a crazy week ahead.
Hope you all had a nice weekend & a good week