REASONS IT'S BEEN A GOOD WEDNESDAY
* My son woke up and went to school with almost no tears
* I wore the cutest buffalo plaid shirt ever
* I got my work done in a 2 hour span and was back home with my babies
* The sun was shining despite the colder temperatures
* ;I took a 2 hour power nap
* I had Arby's for lunch and treated myself to my favorite shake ever!!!
* My kids had a blast outside today playing with Troy. They jumped on the trampoline, played on the swing set and even rode bikes!
* I got some housework done including laundry & sorting socks which has been on my to do list forever
* The kids Trick or Treat Costumes are all laid out and ready to go. I bought Ax a pumpkin for his candy today
* We had Three Cheese Ravioli for dinner- so good!
* I finally worked on our budget for this month. I've been procrastinating doing it forever
* My house is nice, warm and cozy
* The best news of the day. My daughter went to the Judgement House with some friends and she got saved. PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!
Tomorrow will feature a Fall Harvest Party at Ax's School and then Trick or Treating! Should be a good day :)
Happy Wednesday Friends