Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down

Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down

Here's what I'm saying THUMBS UP to today

* My Husband for being so helpful with the kids while I work!

* Getting dressed in cute clothes everyday


* Being on time for work all week this week. I totally hope I'm not jinxing myself!

* Bacon for breakfast- Yes Please :)

* Enjoying my new job, loving the people I work with and learning so much new stuff

* Surviving my 1st Staff Meeting

* Being told I'm doing a good job

* A New Company Sweatshirt

* My Mom for taking such good care of my kids

* Anika's cute new haircut


* Anika's newest nail design


* My kids- regardless of how mean they are

* Having my chores done by 7:00 pm and just relaxing

* Veggie Soup from my Aunt and Uncle- They love me!! No cooking dinner for me tonight

* Payday in 2 days

* Early Bedtimes


Of course everyday has a few THUMBS DOWNS too. Here's today's

* Finding Carter ending and ending seriously bad. I cannot stand the thought of waiting till 2015 to find out what happens. That just sucks!

* Axle throwing fits- This has been his worst week to date

* Axle using the bathroom on himself everyday this week. Just not sure what is going on with him

* Veggie Subs from Subway! Totally not my thing

* Finding a Flea in my house

* Bills, Bills and more Bills

* Wild overly tired children


That my friends is pretty much Wednesday in a nutshell

Hope you guys are doing awesome this week
Angie

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like my place! lol Crazy schedules, but thankful anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs up to cute clothes, doing a good job, mom's you can depend on, early bedtimes and Angie who is faithful to comment on my blog!! Your comments always brighten my day. Thank you! Thumbs up that the weekend is right around the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like your job is going well - glad to hear you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we were discussing Lacan and Freud last night... it could be due to a traumatic (to him not really traumatic) event in his life such as you going back to work... that's just their explanation... obviously take it for what it is worth!!

    ReplyDelete