Friday, September 12, 2014

The Important Stuff

I've enjoyed blog reading the past hour or so but it's getting late and I'm going to have to call it a night soon. I figured I better go ahead and get my own post up for today or it wasn't going to happen.

Here's the Important Stuff in my world this Friday!!!

ONE- Doctor's Appointment
Today I had a Doctor's Appointment. It was the dreaded yearly female exam. Since I haven't been in over two years I figured it was high time I suck it up and just go get it over with. We were a bit late getting there (about 20 minutes) but they still saw me. The exam went fine but I have to go back in two weeks for an Ultrasound. I've been having some minor pain and they want to just check to make sure I don't have a cyst or anything. 



TWO- It's Almost Baby Time
While I was at the Doctor, I was shocked to see my Sister in Law walk through the door with her Husband. I could tell by the look on her face she was in pain. Turns out she is Dilated 4 and 70% Effaced! This is her 4th child so she knows the drill. She is a little over 35 weeks so they sent her home and told her they would see her next week if she didn't have to come back before then. I figure it will be just anytime now. I'm keeping my camera on charge so as soon as she calls, I can head on out. I get to be in the Labor and Delivery Room with her and I'm so excited. I've never actually witnessed a birth (other than my own kids and it's not like I witnessed anything, I was busy) so I'm totally over the moon excited for this!!!

THREE- Craving Satisfied
One of the reasons I was late for my Appointment today was that I had to stop at Hardee's and get a Bacon, Egg and Cheese for breakfast. Like seriously, I've been craving one forever and our town doesn't have a Hardee's. I should have just passed on by and got at my appointment earlier but I didn't and frankly I'm not even sad that didn't. It was so GOOD!!!!


FOUR- Goodwill Shopping
After my Doctor's appointment, Anika and I thought we would kill some time at Goodwill. I always try to hit up the Goodwill's when I travel out of town. This Goodwill was nice and clean, had a huge variety of stuff and everything was organized by color and style. We spent at least an hour going through everything. I photographed what I found for myself for you. Anika forgot and threw her's in the washer as soon as she got home so there is no pictures of her stuff!

Oversized and so Soft Sweater

Denim Jacket which I NEEDED

Gymboree Sweater Dress for Lee Lee

Blue Tee


White Button Up which was on my To Buy List

Halloween Napkins- These will be for Axle's School Party

Pumpkin Planter- This will hold some potted mums
Favorite Find of the day :)

Elmo Potty Time DVD
Hoping this helps persuade Lee Lee to pee pee on the potty!

FIVE- Lunch With My Baby
Since it was just Anika and I, we decided a nice sit down lunch was in order. Anika chose Giovanni's, one of her favorite places to eat. We split a Chef Salad & then both ordered Baked Spaghetti's. It was so yummy and so fun eating together without any interruptions!




SIX- Fashion Miss
I did get dressed today and I even asked Anika "does this make me look like an old lady?" Her reply was "no mom, it's cute." I've decided to never trust her judgement again. While I thought this outfit might actually be cute, as soon as I saw the photos I knew I was wrong. I love every piece of the outfit BUT not together!!!

Red Top- Thrifted
Polka Dot Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted

SEVEN- Still Jobless
I've scoured every website, newspaper, etc and still haven't been able to find a job. I did get an email today from the gas company but it certainly did not sound promising. I'm getting very frustrated. This girl just wants to work. Is that too much to ask for?

EIGHT- Yard Sale Goodies
On the way to Mom's today to pick up my kiddos, we passed a Yard Sale. I recognized the gal that was having it and knew I might be able to score a few goodies. Sis and I decided to turn around and go see. I was right, I got some cute stuff and for cheap. Anika also got a few things too but again, no photos of her stuff!

Scarf- I love scarves :) 

Reversible Cardigan- It's a 2 for 1 deal!


Dress that I ADORE

Another Dress/Tunic- Brand New too

Baby Hat- Gonna give this to my niece for Willow!

NINE- Buggy Rides
Mom and Dad kept the kids today and when I went to pick them up they didn't want to come home. It was obvious why, they LOVED riding in Papa's Buggy all day today. Of course they had to show me and even made me ride with them. I love that my parent's are such wonderful grandparent's.

Socks- Mom's Cat













TEN- I Miss My Husband!!!
I'm so thankful that Hubby finally has his car almost done. While he did play outside with us for a little bit today, he was in the garage most of it. We miss him! I'm hoping tomorrow night I can talk him into taking us to the cornmaze and out to eat. We need some family time!


Look how muddy they are!


ELEVEN: Project 52
I've decided to start a little project for myself and I'm calling it Project 52. Each week I'm going to give myself a little challenge and I'm going to do my best to stick to it all week long. This week I'm challenging myself to "Mark off Some Bucket List Items". I have a Bucket List/Life List a mile long. Lots of things on it are just simple things and this week I'm going to try and mark some of them off. I'll update you daily and let you know how I'm doing! My weeks will run from Saturday to Saturday and each week I'll give myself a new Challenge. This will last a year, 52 Weeks!!! Sounds like fun doesn't it?

TWELVE: Ready For Fall
Ready or not, here it comes! The temperatures aren't supposed to get out of the 60's this weekend so it's going to be a beautiful one. I'm just going to embrace it & try to spend as much time as possible outside :)


Dear Friends I can't hold my eyes open...I'm totally exhausted
This girl is heading to bed now
Hope EVERYONE has an absolutely amazing weekend!!!!

Angie



5 comments:

  1. You found some cute deals. Hope the ultrasound goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always fun to have a special, quiet girls lunch. the food sure did look yummy!! you always do do well with your thrifting, the clothes and the halloween/fall stuff!!

    have a happy weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is such a good way to get things done! Make one thing a goal every week! Then when you finish it, get yourself a milkshake or a Starbucks. I do not agree with Anika (who is GORGEOUS!!!) I think the outfit makes you look old and matronly. Here's what to do... shorten the skirt, push up the sweater sleeves. Wear the sweater unbuttoned and open with a pretty tank or blouse underneath. Love the beautiful Gymboree sweater dress!! You really got some great finds! Please let us know your test results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh that breakfast sandwich looks so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete