Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pictureless Post


For Today- Saturday September 13, 2014 (although technically it's technically after midnight which means it's really Sunday but whatever!)

Outside my Window- I hear the cats climbing on the window screens. They are wanting in the house. We also have 4 pups laying on our front porch and Lucy! It looks like a zoo around here.

I am Thinking- I should have been in bed hours ago. I've had company all evening though and it's been so nice. I love just chatting with a friend. I don't have many friends so hanging out and talking girl stuff is always fun, even with a house full of kids running around. Tomorrow is a busy day though and I'm going to be tired.

I am Thankful For- Finding out today that I have a job Interview on Monday at 1:30. Please wish me luck. I'm so excited about this opportunity!

From the Kitchen- There is pizza and breadsticks on the bar. We have been on the go all day so no cooking was done. The kids and I ate at a new place today called Tailgaters Pizza! While the service sucked, the food was pretty good. Probably not somewhere I'd visit again.

I am Wearing- Jeans and a Lilac thin Cardigan from Victoria Secret. I LOVE it so much! It's the most comfortable top in the whole world. Bad news is, I forgot to take a photo of it. Go figure!

I am Creating- A List from my Project 52- In case you missed it, you can read about it in my previous post. This week I'm concentrating on marking off Bucket List Items and I was successful in marking off one! I'll have a full update next Saturday!

I am Going- To have to post all of my pictures from today sometime tomorrow. I've lost my Memory Card Reader and can't upload them tonight. I'm sure it's here somewhere but my house literally looks like a tornado went through the middle of it. It's amazing what damage about 7 kids can do to a house!

I am Learning- That you CHOOSE to be happy. It's a hard lesson to learn but it's oh so true!

I am Reading- Nothing much other than a few blogs here and there. My blog reading has been very scarce the past few days and while I'd like to tell you it will get better, it probably won't. I'm wondering how I will EVER get time to blog once I start working (if I get the job)!

I am Hoping- To get up in time for Church in the morning. It's tough when I get in bed this late. I really want to go though!

I am Hearing- Axle snore- he fell asleep laying here on the couch beside me!

One of my Favorite Things Today- Hanging out with my kiddos. We went to Kmart to buy Violet a birthday gift and then to Tailgaters to eat! I've also really enjoyed having some adult company tonight too!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week- Tomorrow I have Church and then two Birthday Parties! Monday I have a job Interview! After that we will just have to see.

Something that made me Laugh- Slipping and Falling in the living room floor. It hurt like heck but it was seriously funny!

Dear Friends- I'll post pictures tomorrow! I hate posts without pictures but I'm too tired to dig around for my card reader. It will probably be late tomorrow night when I write, we have a busy day ahead! Hope you and yours are enjoying your weekend!!!

Happy Saturday
Angie

1 comment: