Sunday, September 14, 2014

Party Day

Today was pretty much a Party Day for us. This morning the kids and I got up and went to Sunday Service. We were almost late and were rushed but I'm glad we still decided to go. The service was good, I always enjoy Sunday Morning Church. My Axle was an absolute saint. He was such a big boy and I was so proud of him. He's really figured out what Church is and knows he has to be quiet and sit still. He's growing up too fast. Annalee on the other hand has not figured it all out. She was a wild child today, to the point that my Mom ended up taking her outside the last 15 minutes. I know it's a stage though and it will pass.

They announced today at Church that our Old Fashioned Days is scheduled for the end of this month. I've never actually been so I'm pretty excited to go! I've always heard it's a lot of fun and I'm hoping I can talk the Hubby into going with us!

Dress- New York and Company

After Church we rushed home, changed clothes and wrapped up some presents. We had a Birthday Party to attend at 2:00 pm. My Niece Violet turned 4 years old. It was a simple party at the park for Family only but the kids had an absolute blast. My poor SIL (whose in dilated 4) did a wonderful job of putting everything together. I swear she's a superwoman!


My Party Attire
Leopard Shirt- Cato's
Black Jeans- KMart
Leopard Shoes- Kmart
I LOVE THIS OUTFIT
















Happy Birthday Violet





The kids had so much fun! They played on the playground, ate sandwiches and cupcakes & took turns hitting the pinata! Even Axle hit the pinata which was HUGE for him. He's really starting to come out of his shell and this Mommy is so thankful! The Birthday girl got lots of stuff, mainly ninja turtles because that is what she loves at the moment. The kids and I got her a Ninja Turtle Toboggan and a Ninja Turtle Hoodie! We were so happy and blessed to be a part of her 4th Birthday. That Miss Violet is quite a gal :)

We left her party and headed straight for our 2nd party of the day. My 1st Cousin's Little Boy Chase turned two! The party theme was a construction scene and it was so cool! The decor looked great. They had a HUGE SLIDE for the  kids and everyone had a blast.










Happy Birthday Mr. Chase!


We had Pizza, Chips, Dip, Goldfish Crackers and Cake! The kids all got to take home a construction hat which was a huge highlight of the party. As you can tell, my Mom and Axle really like looking like Bob the Builder!

By the time we were finally partied out, it was about 6:00 pm. I came home and was on a mission to get my house in order. This place looked like a natural disaster had happened! I'm happy to say though that everything is nice and tidy now.

Hubby cleaned up the yard today and it looks great. He also did some trading, we now have yet another vehicle! Anika gave Lucy a bath and Axle went to Mom's for awhile and didn't come home until around 8:00 pm. Since he's been home he's watched cartoons and ate massive amounts of candy out of his goodie bags he got today. Little Miss Lee was sound asleep by 8:00 tonight. Too much partying for that girl!

I sent the big kids (Anika and Dustin) to town a few minutes ago to grab Hubby something from Taco Bell. He went to one party with us but didn't go to the other so he's starving. I've got laundry in the wash, Ax still has a sheet to color for school tomorrow and I still have to get our clothes laid out for tomorrow. After that, I'll be calling it a night. I'm flat out exhausted!

Before I close this post though I want to share with you the photos I took yesterday and never got to upload!

Anika looks like a crazy cat lady

She's my silly gal

All smiles

Dinner at Tailgaters

Showing me her Breadsticks

He's hungry!!!

Anika's Baked Spaghetti

My Movie Star

His new FAVORITE shirt!!!


Friends- That is a wrap for me. I'm going to get a few more things done so I can head to bed. Axle has school tomorrow and so does Anika. I also have an interview that I'm very nervous/excited about! More news on that tomorrow night.

I'll leave you with the cutest thing ever- My Sister In Law's Belly
Isn't this the cutest thing EVER?



Hope you all have a MARVELOUS week my friends :)
Angie

4 comments:

  1. That picture of your SIL is so great! I bet you are exhausted. Good luck on your interview today. :)
    P.S. When wearing animal print it is best to leave it to one thing like the shirt or the shoes, but not combined. I learned that in fashion school. You could do animal print mixed with stripes if it's the same colors, for pattern mixing, but not the same pattern. Just thought I'd share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a party packed weekend. They both look like so much fun! Love your shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two parties in one day! You are a party animal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun parties! I love that New York & Co dress on you!!

    ReplyDelete