Friday, September 26, 2014

Overwhelmingly Busy

Good Morning Gang!
I know, it's been awhile since you have heard from me hasn't it?
I've been SO overwhelmed with just life but I'll get back on track sooner or later
I'm just going to use today's post as a little catch up post so here is what has been happening around here the past week or so.


Monday
I went to work and Axle went to school. Hubby, Anika and Annalee spent their day in Lexington. Anika was required to go there to a public library and take her 10th Grade Plan Test. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive for us so not too bad. She had to test for 3 1/2 hours so I think Hubby and Lee Lee hit up every Walmart, park, etc. trying to keep themselves occupied I do think they had a good day though. Mom also went for her SS Hearing on Monday. She said the judge was very hard to read so she really has no idea how it went. It will be 30-90 days before she actually finds out anything.

Tuesday
I worked 1/2 a day. I was supposed to have a Doctor's Appointment but ended up backing out and not going. Honestly, I just dreaded the drive by myself. Instead, I took the other 1/2 of my day and did some housework. It was much needed. Lee Lee and I did take a few minutes and run to the thrift store. I was looking for Axle some pants  for Winter. I only found him 2 pair but I found lots of other goodies including a trailer that you pull behind a bicycle, a toy storage unit and lots of cute clothes! Hubby started pulling his motor out of his truck when he got home from work. His brother and his brother's girlfriend came down. The boys worked in the garage while Debbie & I hung out in the house.

Wednesday
I worked a Full Day on Wednesday. Axle had school & Anika and Lee spent the day with my Mom. It was purple day at Axle's school and I like to never found the boy something purple to wear. When I went and picked up Lee from my Mom's, it was obvious she was sick. She was broke out all around her mouth. After getting her home I realized there was a rash pretty much over her entire body. I called the after hours and they told me unless she got worse to take her to her family doctor on Thursday. We spent our evening taking it easy. Ax seemed to be really tired and out of sorts too. I think it was just because Annalee was sick though. Hubby spent his evening in the garage yet again!!!!

Thursdayy
Annalee looked even worse when I woke so I called into work and told them I'd be late. Her diagnosis ended up being Hand Foot and Mouth OR a Skin Staph Infection. Either way they gave me some antibiotics and cream for her. I dropped the girls off at mom's and ended up getting to work around 11:30. I worked the remainder of the day. Our evening was pretty low key. The kids played while Hubs worked yet again in the garage and I did housework. Anika attended a Webinar at Mom's before coming home in which she thought it was the weirdest thing ever! We ended our evening with a good dinner and some  downtime!

That my friends has you up to date. Today is Friday and I'm hoping it's a good one. I work a 1/2 a day today so Anika is going to stay home in the bed with the little's until I get home. I feel PMS setting in so I'm hoping for a good day today. Hopefully it's nothing a little Motrin can't cure.

Here's some photos I thought I'd share though before I wrapped up this post!

Since I never get pictures of Axle at school his
friend Blake's Mom sends me all the one's she 
takes! Aren't these adorable?









My new Nephew Mr. Deacon is doing wonderful!
He's growing like a little weed
Such a cutie pie :)



 One of my new Thrift Store finds
The kids and I are excited to make Pumpkin Jello

My Only OOTD picture so far this week
I'm slacking
Maxi Dress- Thrifted
Sweater- Thrifted
Shoes- I think Cato's or Factory Connection
Necklace- Dollar Store

Mommy's Sick Girl

Alright Friends...that is a wrap for me! I'm going to do a little blog reading before time for work. I've so missed you all. I hope you guys all have a wonderful Friday and I hope to get my posting back on track very soon.

Happy Weekend
Angie













No comments:

Post a Comment