Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just Another Week Day!!!

It's nearing bed time here. I can tell by the way my yard apes are acting. When it gets close to bedtime they go crazy. Exhaustion does that to them.

Today has been a pretty good day. I was a little late getting Ax to school this morning but we made it. I ended up sleeping about 30 minutes extra and then of course I had to get myself and him dressed. Here's my outfit for the day!! Don't mind the dirty floor or cluttered house. Cleaning doesn't happen much around here, nobody has time for that!

Jeans- Thrifted
Shoes- Thrifted
Shirt- Factory Connection
Cardigan- Thrifted

Axle threw a little fit this morning but not too bad. He's definitely threw worse ones! I think he's finally starting to adjust some (knock on wood). I went to my Mom's this morning to print some documents off. One of the first investments I'm going to make when I get paid is a nice desktop, printer and scanner. It's a MUST HAVE for this job!!!! I had a few minutes to spare so I sat on the porch and talked with Mommy. That's always a nice way to start the morning.

I headed out for my destination about 9:20. I had to stop and fuel up and get some breakfast. Of course I got bacon. I told you, I'm having a total bacon addiction these days, it's weird!


I made it to the library about 10:10 this morning. I met a co-worker there and we went over some deeds and did some plotting. I learned a little bit about a new program I'll be utilizing. After we finished up there, I headed to the Courthouse and did some research. I got flustered quite quickly and decided around 2:45 to call it a day.

On the way home this evening I stopped by Walmart and grabbed some copy paper. I needed some legal sized and Mom needed some standard sized! I also got a box of Booberry Cereal which I'm intending on having a bowl of before bed and this adorable bag. I needed a new work bag desperately. I loved this one so I got it!!!


I grabbed some Arby's and headed for home. On the way I remembered that I needed to print off some more documents so I ran up Mom's and did that really quick!!!



I finally made it to the house. I did stop for a Rice Krispie treat on my way. I was craving something sweet. The kids weren't home yet when I arrived so I took advantage and went through all my deeds and notes for the day. Before I got finished though Mom brought the kids home. Luckily Anika let me finish up and she watched them. It's such a perk being able to work from home some.

Hubby had kept the kids home till about 11:00 today. He is on 2nd shift so he keeps them home as late as he can. Anika managed to get all of her work caught up today though while she was at Mom's. She's got a list of items to do this week that is unreal. I suppose they are preparing for Fall Break. Mom took Anika to Tutoring at 3:30. We hired her an Algebra tutor because she's struggling some. They ended up working on Algebra till 5:30. Mom killed time with the little one's by taking them to the park and getting icees. They had a good day. After that she took them to hangout at Mama's until Anika was done. Poor Ax was out in the back yard with Granny & Mom said he came running out front telling her she needed to help Granny. Mom asked him what he was talking about and he said Granny was real upset because her animals were under the ground with rocks on them. Poor Ax, Granny was showing him her pet cemetery LOL!!!!

This evening the kids and I have managed to get quite a bit done. The house is actually pretty clean, some laundry is done (there is still TONS to do), I got the van cleaned out and all the junk in it carried in and put away, Axle got a bath (Lee had one earlier today), clothes are laid out for tomorrow, everyone is fed and even the puppies got a bath tonight!!!! It's been a productive evening.



I've still got to do an interview for Anika for her Journalism class for school and do another load or two of laundry and then I'm off to bed myself.

Tomorrow I've got a LOT to get completed. I'm hoping to go in with a plan tomorrow and Thursday and knock it out so I can work from home Friday putting everything together! Not sure if it will happen or not but that is what I'm hoping for!!!!

Friends- hope you guys are having a great week.

Angie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're still finding time to blog and that you seem to like your job. :)

    ReplyDelete