Things I Didn't Love Today
* The fact that I had to get up at 6:30 am. This back to school stuff is for the birds!
* Axle throwing an absolutely terrible fit at school this morning. Dressing him was rough and I ended up having to pack him to and from the car just to get him in the classroom. That boy does not do well in the mornings with school.
* Not getting dressed today. Actually I got dressed in jeans and a tee, nothing cute at all. I guess you will have those days
* Having to buy fuel. Oh my god it's outrageous and my van drinks it
* Hubby being gone ALL morning helping a buddy. I mean I know he has things to do besides sit here with me but I miss him :(
* Lee throwing a fit every time something didn't go her way. These terrible 2's are going to be killer!
* Having to clean up cat shit. Sorry I know it's gross but it's true. Stupid cat, it might be looking for a home. I was NOT one happy woman at all.
* Sweating to death and for some reason for the last week I've been doing it a lot. Just simple things make me sweat. I think I have hormone issues or something
* Realizing SJ misplaced the folder with ALL of our titles in it. Like the title to every single thing we own. Now he thinks I should be superwoman and find it. Whatever, who knows where he put it.
* 2nd shift- I hate when Hubby has to work 2nd shift
* Trying to open a Gogurt with my teeth and it ending up all over my face, clothes, car and in my hair. Totally not cool!
* Having to count change to pay the electric bill. Sad, I know :(
* Freaking out because I saw smoke from the road and thought my house was on fire. Do you now see why I'm on anxiety medication?
* Not being able to take a bath without two kids standing over me the ENTIRE time. Oh it's the little things I miss!!!!
* Making out a bill sheet for September and realizing there just isn't enough money. Totally frustrated me.
* Cleaning up pee out of the floor because Annalee will not leave her diaper on
* Having to clean up the Amazon River after my kids bathe. Seriously, how do they get so much water in the floor?
* The last couple of hours before bedtime. My children act like yard apes those last few hours. It's exhausting
* Axle hurting his nose and back because he won't listen to his mommy when she tells him to quit jumping on the couch! Why can't they just listen?
* Axle and Lee Lee wrestling. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt & someone ALWAYS gets hurt
Things I Did Love Today
* Actually getting up this morning on time and not oversleeping. Hey, that is a big deal for me
* Finding time today to blog read. I'll never be caught up but I am reading what I can when I can
* This scarf I found on Groopdealz. I want it so if you would like to gift it to me just let me know and I'll send you my address!
* Actually remembering to take Axle's Dental Form to his teacher!
* Anika keeping Lee Lee for me today while I ran some errands and took Axle to school
* A post I saw on "The Simplified Planner." While I love the planner she showed, I loved that she carries around notebooks even more. I so need to start doing that to keep myself more organized.
* The pharmacy actually being able to refill my sleeping medication. Long story but I thought I'd have to go to the doctor again, luckily I didn't.
* More laundry progress- that's always good
* My cousin's wife volunteering to tutor Anika in Algebra. Today was their first session and I think it really helped Anika.
* FINALLY getting a call for an Interview. I go tomorrow at 11:00 am. Wish me luck :)
* Annalee actually napping today
* The show Snapped and I'm not even sure why I love it but I do
* Air Conditioning- it's hot- enough said!!!
* Finding my list for things I need to buy for the Church Christmas Baskets. I'm behind and hope to get my items caught up this weekend. I thought I lost the list so I was happy to find it :)
* Axle NOT wanting to leave when I got to school to pick him up. I mean he was on the playground but still, he said he didn't want to go yet. That is awesome coming from Axle.
* Watching Lee Lee try to read books. She absolutely loves books
* Having our clothes already laid out for tomorrow. It makes our mornings so much easier
* Anika coming home and bathing Lucy. That needed done like seriously bad
* Clean sheets on my bed because I changed them today
* These Photos- I always love pics of my precious babies :)
These were Ax's 1st Day of School
Anika ready for her day of Home School
Annalee being her silly self :)
Ax Showing his Sissy his School Playground
Friends- That sums up my day! Hope you all have had a nice Tuesday