Monday, September 29, 2014

Currently

Today was a long, exciting and stressful day. With that being said, I have no photos to share. No time for that today! Thought I'd just type up a quick "currently" post to fill you in on how things went today. Enjoy :)

Currently

Feeling- Exhausted and ready for some shut eye. It's been a long week and it's just Monday!

Listening- To Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the television. Our television is always on cartoons

Wishing- This headache I've had for 2 days would just go away!!!

Thinking- I might actually be good at this new job after all. I feel much more confident about it this evening.

Thankful- For this amazing opportunity that I landed

Wondering- What time our local Amusement Park closes on Friday and Saturday. The kids and I might take a little trip there this weekend.

Loving- My sweet babies- All three of them :)

Reading- Tons of documents from the Courthouse. Putting them together to make sense is like working a puzzle. It's quite challenging

Needing- To get a Printer and Scanner- probably one of the first things I buy when I get paid

Planning- A trip to Kings Island- We haven't been this year

Praying- For Guidance for my Teenage Daughter. These are such tough years for her

Wanting- New Boots :)

Believing- That God is capable of ALL things- he did work on water after all!

Finding- That being a Working Mom makes me happy. I feel useful, independent and confident

Hating- This toothache and headache- It's killing me

Missing- My Husband- I loves him!!!

Talking- To Anika about how I used to fix her hair when she was little- Poor girl does not want to grow up

Eating- Nothing, I'm full as a tick. Dairy Bar makes a mean burger and that is what I had for dinner

Drinking- Mountain Dew of course- It's my coffee

Dreading- Cleaning out my car but it so needs to be done

Writing- To Do Lists- It's the only way I can keep up with everything

Remembering- I still have a couple things to do before bed

Seeing- Darkness- My kids turned every light in the house off earlier

Going- To pay my electric bill and go to bed. I'm exhausted!!!

Night Friends- Tomorrow is another work day for me. Hoping it goes as well as today did

Until Later,
Angie

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the job is working out for you. Sounds like you are a lot more confident now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate headaches that don't go away within a day ... hope it is gone now.

    And get yourself some new boots, you deserve them! :)

    ReplyDelete