* I reluctantly drug myself out of bed this morning. I seriously have got to quit staying up so late at night.
* The kids and I had eye appointments today. To say they didn't go well is an understatement. Anika actually has good eyesight but she is the ONLY one of us. I am being treated with steroids and an eye drop to tryy and get my eyes to calm down (whatever that means). I was also told I might have a cataract. I go back in 2 weeks for dilation and another exam. Axle has very bad eyesight. I mean it's so bad that they are sending us to a specialist in Lexington. Lee Lee on the other hand has an eye that is trying to cross and she too will be seeing a specialist in Lexington. Definitely not what I wanted to hear today.
* I got dressed today and looked pretty cute if I must say so myself. I LOVE my Polka Dot top. I'm a huge fan of polka dots. I noticed today though it is a little lower than I like so next time I'll be putting a camisole or something under it.
Shirt- Hand me Down from my Aunt
* My hen laid an egg. Hubby called the cell to tell me before he left for work. This totally excited me friends. I know, I'm such a dork :)
* I fed my kids Ramen Noodles for lunch because they are quick, easy and cheap. Just call me Martha Stewart!
* I still didn't get any job offers today. I'm waiting patiently though and know it's all in my perfect timing. I did submit my resume and some applications to a few more places online tonight.
* I took a nap.....a good, long, much needed 2 hour nap. It was blissful
* I did laundry, story of my life
* My kids acted like yard apes and I seriously think I might not make it through Annalee's Terrrible 2's. Someone please reassure me that I will.
* Mom & Dad came down bearing gifts. They brought icee's for the 2 little ones and Hot Fudge Brownies for Anika and I. It was a nice treat and we enjoyed their visit this evening.
* My Brother in Law and his wife stopped by this evening too. They brought Ax gum and Lee a candy bar. Isn't it funny how when your little everyone brings you gifts?
* I straightened up my house like 10 times today- it's never ending when you have little ones. I will still have to straighten it one more time before bed.
* I fixed Frozen Pizza's for dinner. Told you, true Martha over here!!!
* Dustin came down to see Anika. They worked on school stuff. He worked on a collage paper and she worked on finishing her Truancy Poster. It was midnight before he left tonight.
* I made a To Do List for tomorrow. Anika has a counseling appointment, I have to drop off the Truancy work and I hope to sweep my floors, finish LOTS of laundry, finalize Viki's shower details, sort/purge through the toy room and organize my utility room.
THE MOST EXCITING NEWS TODAY THOUGH
* Our dog Lucy had 4 puppies. Lucy is a stray I brought home. She's a wonderful little dog. Shortly after bringing her home we realized the reason they probably set her out was that she was pregnant. Today when we returned from the eye doctor we couldn't find her so we yelled for her. She came out from under the camper, looked at us and then went back. I went and took a look and there was 4 little puppies. Seems puppies and Lucy are doing okay from what I can tell. They are pretty far back under the camper so it's hard to see. I hope they all do just fine. We were so excited, especially Axle!!!
That friends is how our Wednesday went down. Hope you and yours had a good day too.