Sunday, August 31, 2014

Right Here- Right Now

Happy Saturday Friends- It's late so I'm just going to do a quick post to let you know what is currently going on in our world.

 Currently

Feeling- Like I need to turn the air conditioner on very soon- I'm having a heat stroke!!!!

Hearing- Anika and Hubby talk about the camper and it's leaking problem. Something always seems to have a problem around here.

Watching- The Nascar Race and hoping Jimmie Johnson wins! We got $40.00 riding on his victory.

Wearing- Sweats & a Tee- I did get dressed today, twice :)

Me and My Babies before Church

What I wore the remainder of the day
Entire Outfit is from Cato's
Necklace- Family Dollar

Thankful- For my beautiful family. God is good :)

Wishing- Someone would call me about a job on Monday- for real!

Thinking- I wish everyone would quit talking so I could concentrate on this post

Eating- Nothing...we went to my Brother In Laws for dinner today and feasted. It was a nice visit! Ax might have had the biggest piece of watermelon ever.


Drinking- Mountain Dew- it's my coffee!

Pondering- If I want to go to a Labor Day Cookout tomorrow or not

Hoping- I didn't make a mistake by giving Anika her phone back tonight

Praying- For my Husband

Needing- To go pee pee in the potty but I'm too lazy LOL

Planning- A big weekend next weekend

Going- To go read some blogs before bed


Goodnight Friends!!!!
Wishing you all a very happy Labor Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. that watermelon looked good, sounds like a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day. You guys all looked great dressed up for church. Did Ax eat that whole slice of watermelon? Wow!

    ReplyDelete