Since my mind is scattered (that is what happens when I get stressed), I thought I'd do a simple easy post for you tonight. It's my Wednesday Wishes. I hope you enjoy!!!
* My Husband handled stress and difficult situations better. On trying weeks like this, it would be so much help to have someone remain calm with me.
* I'd win 10,000.00....I'm not greedy, someone else can have the powerball!
* Lee Lee wouldn't get up so early. This morning she was up at 5:00 am. I'm certain that is part of her grumpy mood and bad attitude.
* I hadn't went back to sleep this morning....but I did so oh well!
* I could decide if I wanted to go to the wake for the 3 fire victims tomorrow night or not. A part of me thinks I should since I am close friends with some of the extended family but I always feel awkward when I don't know the deceased themselves that well.
* My cousin wasn't so nervous about the move and new job he decided to take. I'm sure that no matter what, things will work out for the best. Still it's a big leap and I could tell by our phone conversation today he was worried.
* I hadn't gotten a rejection letter today for a seriously good position I applied for. It made me sad
* I could homeschool Anika myself and keep on top of what is going on with her education. Don't get me wrong, I know she is in good hands with my Mom everyday but still, I wish I could do it. There is just no way though with 2 babies in tow I could teach her the way I should. Sometimes we just have to be realistic.
* I could wear dresses like this everyday. Actually, I wish I had somewhere to wear dresses like this everyday too!!!
Dress: Hand Me Down from my Aunt
Torn up Floor- Thanks to my Children!!!
* I could get to the bottom of the laundry. I swear I think it is a bottomless pit though
* I never had to shave my legs. For real, I hate it
* Our little kitten wasn't hurt. One of the other cats hurt it while I was gone today. It cries every time I pick it up.
* Ax & Lee didn't have such a breakdown at the dentist today. Literally I held both of them on the table so the dentist could look in their mouths. It was no big deal but making them believe that was a totally different story. The only part of the whole visit they liked was the toy room :)
* There teeth would remain perfect forever. The dentist said right now they both have perfect teeth!
* I could find a decent paying job. I'm going to apply at a few places tomorrow and hand out some resumes. Maybe something will pan out soon.
* We weren't broke this week and could go to Kings Island this weekend. It's the last weekend and breaks my heart that we didn't even work in one visit this year.
* We had fake grass so it could always look so pretty and manicured like it does now.
* Hubby would take down the tacky Christmas lights around our porch. Yes, we must be rednecks because they have been up for at least 3 year now.
* My Mom didn't struggle so bad with arthritis and bone loss.
* Anika could make some friends, at least one or two. I know she has to be lonely
* I had a housekeeper, nanny and chef....a girl can dream, right?
* I had a ton of cute colored ballet flats. I love them, so comfortable. Anyone want to send me some? Size 7.5 please!
* I didn't forget to buy Kraut today at the store. Our beans and cornbread would have been so much better with kraut.
* I could quit smoking- it's such a hard habit to break
* I didn't have to go to the doctor tomorrow but I do. I need a refill on my medicines. Annalee needs to go anyway and have her warts checked.
* It was already time for another date night....it's not though :(
* I didn't overthink everything, I've gotten better but not broke the habit totally
* I enjoyed cleaning house. I need to get over it though, I never will.
* I could keep my babies little just for awhile longer. Even on crazy weeks like this, I don't want them to grow up on me.
* This girl knew just how much I loved her!!!!
* I wasn't such a procrastinator
* I took a before and after picture of Axle's closet for you. Anika organized it so nice for him this evening. She has all his stuff ready for school. She's such a good sister.
* I didn't feel like I wasn't good enough most of the time.....sad stuff :(
* I had this stuff in my closet!!!!
* I had more time to blog read. I love it. I love seeing into other's lives. It's such a fun hobby.
* Each and every one of you a wonderful Thursday :)
Now I'm signing off...early morning for me tomorrow