Thursday, August 28, 2014

Happy Almost Friday

Good evening friends or actually more like good night! It's a little after 10 here so I'm going to type up today's post and head to bed here soon. I thought it would be fun to do an alphabet post tonight (those are my favorite). I hope you enjoy :)

A- Anika spent the night with my Mom tonight. She had some school work to do. Tomorrow she doesn't have to do any school work because she is all caught up. Instead she will be going with my Mommy to get her nails done. Lucky gal :)

B- Baby puppies are doing good. A couple of them are trying to walk but they are still just too  little. It's too cute to watch them though.

C- Car rides with Annalee are HORRIBLE!!!! I could not wait to get out of the car with her today.


D- Doctor checked Annalee's warts today and said he wanted to leave them alone for now. If they get bigger or start to bother her, he will freeze them off.

E- Everyone around here is feeling better. I still have a horrible cough and so does Anika but we are on the mend!

F- Friday's make me happy. This Friday especially makes me happy. Hubby has a 3 day weekend!!!

G- Got a call from Life Alert today telling me my Grandma had fell. Nothing major, just a slip in the kitchen. Thankfully she is OKAY!!!! She has had both hips broke so we sure don't need her getting hurt again.

H- Have a heavy heart tonight and don't really know why. Hubby and I are just struggling. I think it's financial stress more than anything. I just hate when we don't seem to be clicking.

I- I put in 15 resumes today.....yep fifteen. I seriously need/want a job

J- Just planning on staying home tomorrow. Shouldn't have to go out for anything but maybe some food. I hope to get the toy room cleaned but I've been saying that for months so I'm not holding my breath. It's hard to purge toys when the kids are home.

K- Kind of feeling sick to my tummy tonight...Thinking it's the onset of PMS. That could explain my emotional ups and downs too.

L- Lately Axle has been super whiny. I'm sure it's just another stage he's going through but between him and Lee both whining, they are driving me crazy. He's just so darn cute though...I can't be mad at him long.




M- Menu for dinner tonight was Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Honestly, I've been cooking very little lately or actually I've been cooking everyday, just easy meals.

N- Need to clean out my van desperately....it's so nasty I expect to find mice in it at anytime. I'm not exaggerating folks!

O- Officially 5 days till Axle starts school. I'm nervous about it and excited about it all at the same time. Praying he adjusts better this year than he did last year.

P- People around here drive me crazy. I swear I belong in a bigger place. Not necessarily a city because I'm not totally sure how much I'd love a city but at least a bigger place than po dunk that I live in now.

Q- Quiet is all I hear right now, it's absolute bliss!

R- Really wishing it was date night time again. I'm thinking this date night Hubby and I will rent a cabin for the night. Doesn't that sound like a great way to celebrate September :)

S- Seriously hate Anika's new beanie she got. She loves it and wears it ALL the time!!!


T- This month has went crazy fast. I can't believe it's only 4 months till Christmas and till my girl turns 16 years old. This makes me sad :(

U- Usually a much happier person than I have been for the past few weeks. I hate stress!

V- Viki called today and we talked about her shower. I've seriously got to get my butt in gear. It's going to be here before I know it and I've not got anything that I need to planned.

W- What I Wore Today- Don't mind the blurry photo (I have no clue why it's blurry)

Trouser Pants- Thrifted
Pink Polka Dot Shirt- Hand me Down
Shrug- Borrowed from Anika
Shoes- Thrifted

X- X shouldn't even be in the alphabet. Nothing starts with the letter X. Well nothing for my post anyway.

Y- Yet another week has gone by and I feel like I've got nothing accomplished. Maybe I'm being to hard on myself.

Z- Zero letters left- I'm off to bed friends

Happy Almost Friday and Weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of letter!!! A 16 year old son, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the job hunt! Seriously job hunting IS a full time job in itself! Sending you happy vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute in the outfit! Don't worry about the beanie. She will wear it all the time for awhile, then be on to something else. Teenagers have to check out everything! I agree that she looks better without it, but we have to let them try out new styles. I have a friend who DID get mice in her van! She then got cats that stay outside. When our some was a boy, he used to cry and scream when we dragged him with us in the car. He hated it and nothing worked. Until...as long as he screamed and cried, we stopped the car and did not move. He hated that!!! So he behaved himself and we took off! Even worse than going somewhere with us was just sitting in the car going nowhere. She may still be too young to understand this now, but it works wonders when they get five and older, believe me!!

    ReplyDelete